PDA

View Full Version : Still Have To Trade.....

funkyman
12/24/2005, 10:23 PM
Below is a list of anything aquatic I have left after the first round of trading that’s over. It’s all extra equipment, or no longer needed. If it's new, it says so. If not, it's worked some.

Oceanic 58 gallon (36 x 18 x 21.5�) tank and stand

(2) Marineland Penguin 1140 power heads (300 GPH) (new in box)
(2) Aqua Clear 402 power heads (270 GPH forward, 125 GPH reverse) (lightly used)
(2) Aqua Clear 802 power heads (400 GPH forward, 175 GPH reverse) (new in box)
(2) Aqua Clear power head filter cages (for 402’s or 802’s)
(1) new Emperor 400 bio wheel (just the wheel filter)

(1) odd ball light ballast, harness, and endcaps
(1) Ice Cap 660 ballast, and harness, end caps
(1) 36� Satellite 96 50/50 bulb) watt power compact light fixture

(2) Marineland Bio-Wheel Pro 30’s. Can be powered by a power head, submersible filter, canister filter, or HOT Magnum. One’s in the original box, one’s not. Looks like most of the pieces are present. I never used either. I inherited them with some other equipment I bought.

(1) Red Sea Berlin Turbo protein skimmer (no pump)

(1) 3.4 oz. bottle of Seachem Prime water conditioner / slime coat provider (salt water or fresh water) Treats 1000 US gallons (new / never opened)
(1) 128 oz. jug of Stress Coat water conditioner / slime coat provider (salt water or fresh water) Treats 7,680 US gallons (new / never opened)

Coral candidates for fragging:
Frogspawn (green with mostly white tips)
Star polyps (purple matt, green polyps, white eyes)

My "wish" list:

Pinpoint salinity monitor
A Pink tipped frogspawn (frag or colony)
Any nice rics (frags or colonies)
Any nice zoos (frags or colonies)
Blastos (I currently have none)
Acans (I currently have none)

And the biggy - a 48" MH / VHO or T5 combo light fixture.

I am not limited to these items though. Just let me know what You have, and I'll see if I can use it / give it a home. I would also entertain buying any of the items on my wish list outright.

RandallGoby
12/25/2005, 07:20 PM
I have some florida orange rics, some pink yumas, a teal blasto and and red/green blasto., and lots of nice zoos including pink, blue, eagle, etc. LMK if you want to trade.

funkyman
12/25/2005, 08:16 PM
The rics, yumas, and blastos sound nice. I haven't been having t much luck with zoos lately. LMK what you have in mind.

kbmdale
12/29/2005, 10:02 AM
(1) Red Sea Berlin Turbo protein skimmer (no pump)

What size pump does the above take, I got a nice 2" green ric thats on a nice size peice of rock I could trade, also have watermelon mushrooms and some electric blue paly's. Which model is this skimmer and what does it need beside a pump to work.

hondadude2k5
12/29/2005, 10:10 PM
What would you like for a trade on the frog spawn or out right buying a frag of it?

daywn
12/29/2005, 10:17 PM
is the icecap still avalible,i have a pin point salinity monitor.
thanks paul

funkyman
12/30/2005, 12:08 AM
PM responses sent.

Outright sale of the frog or starpolyp frags probably wouldn't be worth it to most people. Shipping would be much more than the coral's worth at this time of the year.

tabndust
12/30/2005, 11:01 AM
pm sent

daywn
12/30/2005, 07:10 PM
let me know if the icecap deal falls through.
thanks paul