PDA

View Full Version : absolutely unbelievable

Gary Majchrzak
12/24/2005, 09:47 AM
look at the thread I just stumbled upon :rolleyes:
(URS newbies won't remember this guy, but "old timers" will.)

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=734871

Jamie2337
12/24/2005, 09:58 AM
Who is he??

Gary Majchrzak
12/24/2005, 10:12 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6349488#post6349488 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jamie2337
Who is he??
He's a fella that left Rochester and headed south.
He'd been banned from RC under 3 or 4 different aliases and it looks like it might happen again.

Here's an old thread where he pretended to be a customer that needed advice with anemones- when (in reality) he was the person running the business selling the anemone!

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133508

Kent E
12/24/2005, 10:38 AM
Those were the good ol' days weren't they! The little spats we have nowadays, were nothing like 'way back when'.

Gary, by the way, what is that in your avatar?

Kent E
12/24/2005, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, remember he got banned then would come on as a different user and everyone knew in 2 seconds because of his unique phrasiology and mispellings, it was hysterical!!!! :lol:

Gary Majchrzak
12/24/2005, 10:56 AM
"The Grinch" in my avatar is actually a friends dog faced puffer.
You'd think it would be too much to use spellcheck, eh?

Guy
12/24/2005, 11:22 AM
Gary, didn't you see him posting from a Library computer under an alias in response to his own question so that his IP was different? Maybe it was someone else but I almost broke my neck when I read that because I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.

Gary Majchrzak
12/24/2005, 11:37 AM
Yep. It was a freak chance that particular encounter occurred. Sorry for the pain in your neck, Guy. ;)

MarksReef
12/24/2005, 12:06 PM
I remember :lol:
He was spamming our e-mails too.

MarksReef
12/24/2005, 01:25 PM
This is his 4th R.C. name that I remember. Any one else remember any others?
Michaelpadam, Mikeadam, m.adam and ken rawls

puter
12/24/2005, 01:34 PM
But, in his last couple posts here he's been social enough. And since this can't go anywhere good, in the holiday spirit, shall we let bygones be bygones?

Michaelpadam
12/24/2005, 01:35 PM
You know there really is no need for this looks like some things never change with N.Y If you would read all my post here in fl I am doing nothing wrong at all You just have someone just like you guys starting fires.
As for my past in NY that and the things that happened had some to do with me but alot to do with the one I was with wich is no longer around and have not seen my kid in 2 years.
So with everyone bringing up a bad part of my past and the way it was is so childish it is a part of my life that I am trying hard not to think about because it brings up other memories of a little guy I never get to see.
So can we please stop this there is no need to do this to me.
Look at my post and you will see I am doing or saying nothing wrong.

Have a good christmas

Mike,judy,caleb and baby to come
This is my new life leave my other one alone please.I dont even like to think about it makes me sick..............................

ItsDave
12/24/2005, 02:22 PM
God bless the internet.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Guy
12/24/2005, 03:03 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6350553#post6350553 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Michaelpadam
You know there really is no need for this looks like some things never change with N.Y

This is my new life leave my other one alone please.I dont even like to think about it makes me sick..............................

I wish you the best of luck but we only know you by your old life. If you can't find humor in the stuff you used to do then you haven't forgiven yourself yet. We have, but that doesn't mean it never happened.

I'm quite happy that the URS stays the same. It's made up of a great group of people.

Flanders
12/24/2005, 03:45 PM
Very well said Guy!

DgenR8
12/26/2005, 08:41 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6350553#post6350553 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Michaelpadam
You know there really is no need for this looks like some things never change with N.Y If you would read all my post here in fl I am doing nothing wrong at all You just have someone just like you guys starting fires.
As for my past in NY that and the things that happened had some to do with me but alot to do with the one I was with wich is no longer around and have not seen my kid in 2 years.
So with everyone bringing up a bad part of my past and the way it was is so childish it is a part of my life that I am trying hard not to think about because it brings up other memories of a little guy I never get to see.
So can we please stop this there is no need to do this to me.
Look at my post and you will see I am doing or saying nothing wrong.

Have a good christmas

Mike,judy,caleb and baby to come

Mike,
You are going to need to contact me IMMEDIATELY DgenR8@ReefCentral.com. We'll see if we can work something out.

david8956
12/26/2005, 08:45 AM
Well, it appears Michaelpadam will be leaving us here in Florida. No idea where he is moving to, just thought I would share this with you guys in case he is moving back there.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=735753

Hound
12/26/2005, 12:53 PM
last post in that link is a bit harsh....? didnt know we couldnt trade or sell?

DgenR8
12/26/2005, 01:29 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6358910#post6358910 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Hound
last post in that link is a bit harsh....? didnt know we couldnt trade or sell?

Hound,
It may not be well known by those that don't frequent the selling forums, but that's the rule, we do not allow the trading or selling of non reef related items.
Here (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1185967#post1185967)'s a link to where you can see that rule in print.

If you don't want to follow the link, this is what it says;

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=1185967#post1185967 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Anemone
These forums exist as a service for our members to trade and sell their personal reef-related items. They are not intended as a commercial outlet.

If you are trading or selling equipment, repeatedly selling new equipment, having multiples of the same new item(s), or being able to "get anything" a poster may ask for is a sure-fire way to have your post removed as "commercial."

Sorry, the trading or sales of non-reef-related items is no longer allowed on ReefCentral.

Ebay auctions have become problematic and will no longer be permitted. If you wish to offer a non-commercial sale here, the community appreciates that. However, advertising Ebay auctions is not what these forums were designed for.

Likewise, ReefCentral encourages the sale and trade of items between hobbyists, but please don't go out and buy certain corals or equipment with only the intent of re-selling them here - that's not what these forums are here for. Also, once you have a website set up specifically to sell your frags, begin accepting credit cards and/or have automatic web-ordering, you can figure we will judge you as a commercial enterprise.

Finally, a word on etiquette. These are not discussion forums. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself. These type of posts only sidetrack the thread away from the goal of the original poster - trading or selling their item.

Please keep in mind that these forums are a service RC provides. Following the above guidelines help make the forums more user-friendly, and certainly makes them easier to moderate.

Thank you.

Kevin

zooqi
12/26/2005, 04:35 PM
I remember him years ago and as a matter of fact I met him too. Guys we have been around for a long time and I have feeling RC will be carved on my grave too :D just an honor..

http://www.reefnest.com/general/zooqi.jpg

Michaelpadam
12/26/2005, 06:23 PM
Dont worry guys i am not coming to NY and david what is your problem?
Do you not have anything better to do than start conflict.

DgenR8
12/26/2005, 07:37 PM
I see nothing good coming from this thread,.................... closed

Michaelpadam, you need to stay as far from controversy as you can.