PDA

View Full Version : Houdini

Bovetek
12/22/2005, 11:56 PM
About a couple months ago I purchased a lettuce nudibranch. As some of you may remember, it layed eggs in my tank. Sadly nothing came of them. Anyway, shortly after that the little begger disappeared and I figured it just died. I've been told they have a fairly short lifespan. To my suprise it has reappeared in my fuge. Now to get to my fuge it would have had to slip thru my durso. This is quite a feat since when I built the durso, instead of drain "holes" I used my miter saw to cut slots for the water to pass thru. I have a thin curf blade on my saw so the cuts are 3/32". Also in order to get to the fuge it would have to dodge the intake of a Mag5 I have on my skimmer. So now my wife has dubbed the nudibranch the Amazing Houdini.

Clown-N-Around
12/23/2005, 10:02 AM
:)

castorpollux
12/24/2005, 05:35 PM
i had a large pink nudibranch in a clients tank, (dumb idea) it crawled over the overflow just like that and actually got sucked into the skimmer pump... it had happened early in the day i was going there and i couldnt figure out why things we dieing and acting wierd... then i found the mangled nudi... the pump had shot all the toxins into the tank... i would put the foam pad on the mag 5 intake asap.