PDA

View Full Version : FishesRdelicous is famous at the school today

zooqi
12/20/2005, 08:21 PM
I made sure FishesRdelicous's school get copies of the paper that FisheRdelicous has an article about REEFNEST in. Those copies have been passed to high people in the school today. I thought this is the right thing to do so school know that a reefer with experience is in the school. I also have copies of them to other schools to hang in the library or in front of the aquariums.
Great job FisheRdelicous and now we got to work on the next step which is bigger publication where every single house in this region gets a copy. I already talked to my friend there and they will do anything to help us spread the word and educate public so lets talk about the subject soon.
:D

fishesRdelicious
12/20/2005, 10:39 PM
if you get the article every week then i will write an article everytime if you want, all i need is a topic.
i think focusing on the science of the hobby first. kinda explain the symbosis of corals and zooxanthelle algea or something with the reef ecosystem: larger fish, smaller fish, sharks, mangroves, phytoplankton,etc.
what do you think?
or do you want to focus more on the hobby

zooqi
12/21/2005, 12:39 AM
Are you going to be in town this coming week ?

fishesRdelicious
12/21/2005, 08:22 PM
yep, except for christmas eve i will be home, i have off friday afternoon til january 3, we'll have to get together and cross some things off our list
are you going away?

zooqi
12/21/2005, 11:26 PM
will be home all the time..