PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Kids Article About REEFNEST

zooqi
12/19/2005, 08:07 PM
Converning Kids Publication that is spread around Williamsport, Muncy, Montoursville, Houghsville, Linden, Jersey Shore, Lewisburg, Montgomery and all the towns between published an article by Aaron (FisheRdeliciouse) and gave full page info on REEFNEST, some ocean info, and tons of other info. The front page says Central PA's Own Ocean and Page 10 is titled Live Ocean In Pennsylvania (Ocean At Your Own Home) By Aaron Dahl (Student At South Williamsport High School). Good to see that we helped a student get as far as doing this kind of job. More is coming and I'm working with Radio Station, Ch. 16, Williamsport Sun Gazette, and others but need to get ready for them and working on it. And one of the biggest one in the area is Web Communication.

Thousands of people in this area will be reading this and learning this month. I will make sure I get enough copies to pass to everybody at the meeting. The pictures used A picture of my son Adam Running at the beach and looking at the ocean, sunset on the ocean, sanjay clownfish babies, loyalsock high school aquarium.