PDA

View Full Version : Fish in trouble please help!

fishylongstocking
03/22/2002, 12:51 AM
I have a juvinle Queen Angel and a Royal Gramma that are both in terrible condition. They are both in my quarintine tank right now and have been for the past three weeks. The Queen Angel has gotten a weird infection which looks like a bacterial infection. There is a white patch of skin on both sides of the body where you can almost see the bones. It eats well. I feed it ocean nutrition angel formula enriched with zoecon. The royal gramma has come down with something as well. Part of its tail seems to have rotted off. Around the head it has whitish bumbs. Not ich or oodinium though. White bumbs around the head. I have kept them in a 20 gallon long quarintine tank. The paramaters on the tank are as follows:

Amonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
PH 8.2

I have tried treating them with furazone light and quick cure together for about 10 days now and no progress. I have some bola rock in the tank which I have in there for cover. Could it be soaking up the meds? The furazone light med says not to use it for more then 10 days. Any help would be much appreciated.

fishylongstocking
03/22/2002, 01:41 AM
Any help from anyone would be appreciated

Nanook
03/22/2002, 03:34 AM
http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=87

This forum can help you!

Nanook

fishylongstocking
03/22/2002, 12:21 PM
Thank-u very much!