PDA

View Full Version : Tank "down"date

TriMax
12/15/2005, 10:12 AM
Well folks,

My tank leaks. We will be spending the next few days removing the snails that I can find, water, rocks, sand, and other stuff. Fortunately, kind of, nothing else is in the tank.

Fred came over last night to take a look. We agreed that the leak is along the back. Could not tell where. The leak is small for now.

I hate the idea of starting over again. That is if I can get it fixed. The tank is "guaranteed for LIFE."

Art -- I think if my wife had not insisted, I would be listing all the parts I have for sale now. Who knows I still might be doing that later.

Have a safe and sane CHRISTmas.

I will be in Johnson City this weekend. So I will miss the party. My daughter, Tracy, is graduating from ETSU with a Masters this time. She wants to be a teacher.

Merry CHRISTmas

Eddie

Chris_Campbell
12/15/2005, 01:14 PM
Doh! sorry to hear about that leak! but that is totally cool about your daughter graduating! G R A T Z !

imsqueak
12/15/2005, 05:26 PM
Eddy, Things HAVE TO get better for you soon.

Merry Christmas
Don

easttn
12/15/2005, 10:28 PM
Eddie,

I'll keep you in my prayers at Christmas, may the black cloud leave.

Congrats to your daughter, will she trying to teach in this area? My wife is a teacher, might be able to give her a few leads,lmk.

What is her concentration?

Charles

TriMax
12/16/2005, 10:02 AM
Charles

Tracy is hoping for a job that she knows about in Unicoi. I think she is looking at 4th or 5th grades. I am sure that she would like to meet your daughter. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks (We have been the beneficiary of many prayers)

Eddie