PDA

View Full Version : Frags at the party?

ReefRacer
12/13/2005, 03:10 PM
Does anyone (Fred RCS) have any frags or other livestock they would like to part with at the Christmas party? I don't think I have anything anybody would want but I could bring pulsing Xenia, orangish brown zoanthids, and a rock with star polyps. I will also bring cash to trade for ricordia, shrooms,LPS like torch coral,hammer,frogspawn frags. Basically I have a lot of room available in my tank and am a newbie. I have some SPS (nasuta,scripps green,some green stuff from Mel) but wasn't planning on fragging any of it unless somebody really wants some of it. Mike

EvilMel
12/13/2005, 03:29 PM
I have a Bali green slimer that I could frag.

I also am fragging Galaxia (an LPS) and could probably make one more (not absolutely sure).

I also have a brown with really bright baby blue tipped acropora (it's a long branched one, maybe a staghorn).

Anyways, no big deal if you don't want any of it. Just LMK.

ReefRacer
12/13/2005, 03:47 PM
PM sent

RCS
12/13/2005, 04:28 PM
I'm going to try and frag out some stuff over the next couple of days. Was planning on doing a bunch of small $5-10 frags...I can post some pics and then bring some with. I'd be interested in trading as well, especially for SPS, though I likely won't have anything to bring with other than sofites and zoanthids.

Runner
12/13/2005, 10:00 PM
I'd definitely be interested in your zoanthids, Fred, if Don hasn't already been by and bought some for both of us yet. It would be a cach buy since I don't really have anything to trade. The only thing I could frag are the green/blue zoanthids I got from Mel. They are starting their march towards total tank dominance. I'll let Mel be the source of those frags, though. :)