PDA

View Full Version : WTB all Softies, Zooanthids, Mushrooms

BIG "G"
03/19/2002, 08:14 PM
I can't make any meetings till summer,and have nothing to trade yet. But would be willing to pay for them and shipping. I will even provide shipping box.

If some of you live close to each other maybe you can pool the frags in the same shipment? Maybe at the metting on the 30th. :confused:

Thanks

George

ReeferMac
03/20/2002, 01:21 PM
George, I got a ton of Zooanthid polyps (button polyps, not the really long necked, prettier one's), plenty of Gary's Brown Star Polyps, and a handful of red and green striped 'shroomer's if you're interested. I'm heading out of town at the end of the week for a little while, but we could work something out when I get back.

- Mac

BCashion
03/20/2002, 02:21 PM
Mac,
I, like George, have nothing to trade, but would be interested in buying polyps/shrooms. I recently went fish only with a live rock set-up, and few residual shrooms/polyps have been loving the higher nitrates. So now I'm thinking it would be fun to stock my tank with these to satisfy my coral interest until I go "reef" again; sometime after residency. Let me know what you've got to sell and we'll try and touch base.

Thanks,
Brad

ReeferMac
03/20/2002, 04:30 PM
Sounds like a plan Brad, I'll give you a shout when I get home.

- Mac

BIG "G"
03/20/2002, 10:35 PM
Mac

I'll be wating for your return.

George

kcolagio
03/25/2002, 10:33 AM
I have some rocks that are COVERED with zooanthid polyps. Take a look...I'm sure you can spot the 3 or so rocks that are covered with them.

http://www.webim-inc.com/aquarium/2002-03-22/left_end.jpg
and
http://www.webim-inc.com/aquarium/2002-03-22/right_end.jpg

Let me know.

BIG "G"
03/25/2002, 11:40 AM
kcolagio

Are you willing to part with some of them? And if so how much and can you ship?

George

kcolagio
03/25/2002, 11:50 AM
George,

I was planning on trading them in for store credit at the LFS...but I'd be willing to sell one or two (or maybe all three). Each of the 3 main rocks have about (as a complete guess) 100 polyp heads on them...and they all have done very well in my tank.

Where are you located? I'm in the Rochester area, so it may be easier (and cheaper) to just meet somewhere.

Let me know.

BCashion
03/25/2002, 02:45 PM
Kevin,
I am also interested - don't want to step on George's toes, but would be interested in a rock. I'm in Rochester, over by Strong, and could swing by and pick them up. Any mushrooms?

Brad

kcolagio
03/25/2002, 07:30 PM
Brad,
The only mushroom I currently have is one that I got from Guy a few weeks ago. It has grown from the size of a quarter or so to about 3 inches across. If/when it splits a few times, I'll be willing to sell some off.

George,
Why don't you let me know what you want to do. I'd hate to have to ship them due to the costs of shipping. Hell, it would be $25 to ship it and about $15 in gas to drive (pretty much) from anywhere in the state. ;)

kcolagio
04/12/2002, 11:54 PM
George,

Are you still looking for these? PM me if so.