PDA

View Full Version : My poor lonely Inverts...

majikterror
12/08/2005, 01:28 PM
This is my setup I have a 55 gallon with around 55 pounds of Fiji Premium (Drs. Foster and Smith) a wet/dry, and a Seaclown 100. I had a yellow psuedochromis and a 3 stripe chromis I believe it was called. For inverts I had 5 emeralds (too many I know), 1 Sally Lightfoot, 10 Turbos, 1 Conch, and 2 Brittle stars. Well my two fish were too aggressive they actually ripped 2 of the Sally Lightfoots legs off. Well 2 days ago me and my buddy decided to drain the tank and get all the detritus we could out of the tank (I cured my rock in the main tank). Well we finished that and in the process I removed all my inverts. I put only my Turbos, Conch and Stars back in. My question is will my Inverts be ok by themselves? I know that is a stupid question but I'm currently feeding NLS Marine Formula. I was wondering if I should be adding anything else like brine shrimp or if the NLS is fine for them? Also I have a bunch of Dusters should I be target feeding them with Phyto? Do dusters get bigger or what?

Thank you ladies and gents.

majikterror
12/08/2005, 02:59 PM
"bump"

crzy4reefs
12/08/2005, 03:04 PM
some feather dusters get big some stay small, but i fed mine with phytoplankton and cyclopleeze,

i would feed your other guys some frozen mysis.

majikterror
12/08/2005, 05:11 PM
Do I target feed daily with the feather dusters? As for the mysis should I feed that daily to the stars? Or should it be a treat every couple days?