PDA

View Full Version : Superman Montipora

RCS
12/04/2005, 11:05 PM
Anyone interested in doing a group bid/buy on this piece? Miguel states is 4 square inches: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Superman-Montipora-live-coral-not-acanthastrea_W0QQitemZ7729621006QQcategoryZ46308QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It could likely be fragged into four square-inch pieces if we can get four people together. With shipping, that would work out to $73.75 a person...just a thought, let me know.

cee
12/05/2005, 06:23 AM
Fred:

Do you really think that piece will sell for $250? Also, it would be a shame to kill those XMAS tree worms in the fragging process; that's why they chose not to frag it. Also, in quarters, it'll be larger than 1 square inch, because the colony is 4"+ on its longest side. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Dave

RCS
12/05/2005, 09:30 AM
i was just going off what he had listed as the total size of the piece (he stated four square inches, though it does look a little larger than that).

I'll see if I can get a picture of it a little closer up. I would like to see if there's any way the Christmas tree worms could be fragged around.

I've seen 1" square pieces sell for $80-125, so I think he'll get what he's asking for that piece...