PDA

View Full Version : DIY Calcium Reactor Build

cmhollis
12/04/2005, 04:44 PM
If I remember correctly, a few of you got together and built some DIY CR's. Let's see the pics, and how they have worked out.

Well, we're waiting!

hans1976
12/04/2005, 05:37 PM
So far, they are looking pretty good. We have not finished them yet as we are waiting for a few things like the gaskets to come in. We made a few modifications to the original design.

I will see if I can get some pictures onto my web site in a day or 2. I believe Steve is bringing his to F&F to ask Jason a few questions. I am also going to put together a cut sheet and material list based on our revised model.

Shark Bait100
12/04/2005, 05:44 PM
Yep, we also added a kent turbo venturi to the design. They were just ordered and should be here soon. I hope to have mine up and running by end of the month. I amde a few mods to mine already. Will have to wait and see if they work good once the reactor is going. The cut list has to be REVISED to say the least....we were lucky to get the top flange on with the cut list supplied on the web.

Obi-dad
12/04/2005, 06:37 PM
Jeff, I am interested in the cut sheet and material list. How about a demo at a future meeting?

hans1976
12/04/2005, 08:28 PM
Here is a link to what we did.....I still need to add the cut sheet and addidtional items

DIY Calcium Reactor (http://www.geocities.com/hans1976/calc_reactor/calc_reactor.html)