PDA

View Full Version : Big step for Reefnest with first meeting...

fishesRdelicious
11/29/2005, 04:58 PM
We will be having our first meeting this sunday. we dont know where or when yet but will let everyone know. it will just be time for us to sit down and talk about reefnest and get organized. we will be talking about all our projects: clown breeding, jolt experiment, lots of DIY, and manily our photo database. anyone is welcome to join us and talk about the future of reefnest.
this meeting is going to be the first of many, we will be having monthly meetings on the first sunday of every month from now on

thanks

zooqi
11/29/2005, 06:24 PM
Great step and idea and it will help organize some projects we have and also talk about future meetings.

fishesRdelicious
12/01/2005, 08:36 PM
mo, any update on when the meeting is going to be?

zooqi
12/02/2005, 12:32 AM
Sunday noon at Burger King Maynard .

fishesRdelicious
12/06/2005, 06:10 PM
there was a pritty good turnout, we were not expecting to many but we had about 9 students come and join us.

at the meeting we discussed a lot about raising money for the schools and the club. We came up with a couple DIY that should at least pay for salt.

also we talked about the database we were working on and divided up the work among the group.

keep checking http://reefnest.com/ for new pictures and DIY

Thanks

zooqi
12/07/2005, 02:07 AM
Great meeting and even with this small new group we are moving good. Many projects and ideas to help educate everybody. We have divided work among the group and will be finishing what we were suppose to do by next meeting. The database is for Fish ID and info to share with the world. FishesRdelicious: I have not started my part yet but will this weekend. I will check with everybody and see where we at too.
Great meeting and lots done :d