PDA

View Full Version : update

TriMax
11/28/2005, 09:01 AM
Everyone

Just in case you thought I had dropped off the planet, I thought I would share last month's events.

My wife, Kathy, and I left for Acapulco on Nov 2. Nov 7th was our 30th wedding anniversary. We celebrated it with the trip and a special dinner at a very expensive place, at least for me, in Acapulco. Seems that it is supposed to be better if it is expensive.

Went snorkeling twice. Saw some fish and a few coral. Not much of a place for corals. Got stung in the foot be a sea urchin. Hurts a bunch. Would not recommend the experience.

All was going great until Nov 16, the day before we were to leave. We got a call telling us that your older daughter, Tammy - 28 years, had died. We could not leave until the next day. We got home late on Nov 17. Lots of love and help has been given by friends and family. Kathy's mom died the following week on Tuesday, Nov 22. Lots more love and help came in.

Both of us are still, angry, sad, hopeful, crying, and mostly numb. We have both gone back to work as of Nov 28.

I don't care much about my tank right now. Those of you who have been so kind to me by holding livestock, please keep it a little longer for me, unless it is in your way. Don't hesitate to get rid of it if it is causing you any problems. I am not sure what the future of my tank is at this point.

Give your kids a big hug. Tell them you love them. Once a day is only the minimum.

Eddie

cee
11/28/2005, 09:11 AM
Sorry about your losses Eddie. Puts it all in perspective. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask. And Amen to the statement about our kids.

Dave

RCS
11/28/2005, 09:58 AM
I'm sure there won't be any issues, but if need be my tank is open to taking in anything people are holding for you if need be. I've always got room.

My condolences for everything. Let me know if there's anything you need.

EvilMel
11/28/2005, 12:52 PM
Man Eddie. I'm sorry about all that.

Don't worry about the stuff I am holding, not a problem at all.

awcurl
11/28/2005, 01:14 PM
Eddie, I'm so sorry for your loss!

seased
11/28/2005, 03:19 PM
Eddie - sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

RevHtree
11/29/2005, 09:48 AM
I am sadden to read the news of your loss. Please know that my prayers are with you and your family......

imsqueak
11/29/2005, 05:53 PM
Eddie, so sorry to hear such heartbreaking news. Wishing you and your family comfort and healing.

easttn
11/29/2005, 07:56 PM
She is in the palms of god. Bless you and your family.

llpoolej
11/30/2005, 08:18 PM
Eddie I am so sorry. I have no other words.

stevensmd
11/30/2005, 09:13 PM
Eddie....
As Julie stated, there are no words to express what you are going through.. we lost a son 4 years ago. Something that has helped my wife and I was/is the Compassionate Friends of Knoxville. These are a great bunch of people.
http://www.compassionatefriends.org/
http://www.clickfuneralhome.com/compassionatefriends.htm

Dave Stevens