PDA

View Full Version : Free Xenia and Leather - Laguna Niguel

birdman204
11/24/2005, 01:22 PM
Ok, So I am kindofa pain in the butt to meet up with, as my hours are weekdays after 6 and weekends when available (which is rare), but I have plenty of xenia elongata and some pink pompom xenia frags. I also have Large leather (Sinularia possibly) frags available as well in two colors, the one below and a minty green. Please PM me for a day that is good for you and we can meet up. See above for my restricted schedule.
Bring a container if you have one, if not, we'll find one, oh yeah I will take care of the water :D
No pictures of the xenia, but some of the elongata frags are up to 5-6 inches long :O

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/38975treecloseup.jpg

lastin1
11/24/2005, 01:27 PM
I'm interested.

vpham24
11/24/2005, 01:43 PM
birdman204, you're tooooo generous. Happy Thanksgiving bro.

Wiggawam
11/24/2005, 09:22 PM
Hey I'm interested too since I'm gonna be making the trip out there anyways. Maybe we could trade or something since I wold feel guilty jsut being given this stuff!

sharkdude
11/24/2005, 10:08 PM
very nice macro shot! I had to examine my green sinularia very closely with a magnifying glass to see the same polyp detail.

birdman204
11/24/2005, 11:22 PM
Vu, Did it ever attach for ya?

Wigga.... It's free.... I woulda given it to you when you got here :D If you still wanna make the trip, lemme know.

Sharkdude... Thanks. Gilman taught me everything I know about taking photos.

I will answer all PM's in order received. Thanks for the interest.

frekcles
11/25/2005, 10:51 AM
Birdman204. Interested in the free frags. Sent you PM. Thanks.

simon.007
11/25/2005, 11:28 AM
Birdman204, Any free frags available?

Happy Thanksgiving.... :)

birdman204
11/25/2005, 12:34 PM
Frags from my house are always free.
If they are available, that is another story.
I have had quite the rush, and hence... I wanted to give out LARGE pieces (ask Vu) , but the frags will probably be more like 3-4 inches.
Simon- You will be the first to know if there are any frags left. Heck , this leather doubles in size every 4 months... I frag it, it doubles. :D
Thanks for the interest everyone.

vpham24
11/25/2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by birdman204
Frags from my house are always free.
If they are available, that is another story.
I have had quite the rush, and hence... I wanted to give out LARGE pieces (ask Vu) , but the frags will probably be more like 3-4 inches.
Simon- You will be the first to know if there are any frags left. Heck , this leather doubles in size every 4 months... I frag it, it doubles. :D
Thanks for the interest everyone.

Hey, hey, I haven't picked up a single thing yet, must be some other asian guy claiming to be me. You know we all look alike. :lol:

Don't ask me to come over cause my dremel has a new blade that needs to be broken in. :D

vpham24
11/25/2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by birdman204
Vu, Did it ever attach for ya?

Wigga.... It's free.... I woulda given it to you when you got here :D If you still wanna make the trip, lemme know.

Sharkdude... Thanks. Gilman taught me everything I know about taking photos.

I will answer all PM's in order received. Thanks for the interest.

No man, cause I don't have anything. Did you give away my RED ECHINO to some other asian dude. :lol:

birdman204
11/25/2005, 05:03 PM
Vu... :D Oh that is at work. We still need to meet up and get that done! I had this feeling that we had met up in a previous swap :P

Simon, I think I can find something for ya. PM me to get details.
I will bump this thread when there are more frags available. :D
-Ryan-