PDA

View Full Version : We have been contacted by schools in Michigan and Florida

zooqi
11/23/2005, 09:31 PM
We have been contacted by two schools since we started the website and that is good to know other schools know about us. As soon as we get the site running we will be working with them to have info about thier aquarium in our site. I'm sure we will have more school aquariums soon. We will be sending them our newsletter and publications when we are done with them.

fishesRdelicious
11/24/2005, 12:12 AM
thats great,
i hope reefnest.com really becomes something big

zooqi
11/24/2005, 12:35 AM
I'm sure it will and specially by having students like you more involved. We need to set a time for a monthly meeting.

fishesRdelicious
11/24/2005, 12:59 AM
yah, next time we get together we should just have a small meeting and then go from there. at the rate we are moving this is area is going to be full of reefers

zooqi
11/24/2005, 01:01 AM
Yeah,, hey,, I finished those breeding systems and devided the fish. It looks like the little clown and the huge Damsel will be in one tank and they are doing fine. Others doing fine so far.

fishesRdelicious
11/24/2005, 01:05 AM
thats cool, we have all the clown pairs, now we just need some of them to breed.

zooqi
11/24/2005, 01:10 AM
yeah and I need to pair few more. I have room for 12 pairs now and building more. I had 15 at home before and here is the total of pairs now other than those at costumers that we can collect the eggs anytime.

7 pairs at Montoursville High Schoo (hope we have any babies anywhere to put them in the babi's front aquarium so kids can see and get more involve. I have about 8 at homs so far and working on more.

fishesRdelicious
11/24/2005, 01:14 AM
how many are close to laying eggs?

zooqi
11/24/2005, 10:56 AM
There are three pairs that used to lay eggs and they stopped since I moved them. When I had them at home it took them 6 weeks to lay eggs and that is because I used to feed them like pigs, water changes.