PDA

View Full Version : Lights For Loyalsock High School Will Be Running Next Week.

zooqi
11/23/2005, 09:24 PM
It was a long project to work on the hood for this project and mainly was coming up with
3x250 Watt MH
3x175 Watt MH
1 icecap 430 with bulbs, endcaps,
Stainless steel sheet of 8'x3' and bending it (school paid for this).

The tank is running, cycled and is a matter of putting the lights up. People from loyalsock, librarian, electrician, and Mr. Allen J. Di Marco (Principal) been really good help and support.

Will update you guys with pictures and updates and more details in our website.

:)

fishesRdelicious
11/24/2005, 12:03 AM
that is great all those people are helping and showing support.

zooqi
11/24/2005, 12:36 AM
yes and it looks really nice and in one piece. All ballast attached to the hood so no extra boxes.

zooqi
11/28/2005, 09:02 AM
I don't know if school is open today or no but I might swing by and see if i can get a picture. It feels like there won't be anymore weekday since it was long holliday (or wife and kids are around too long :D)

fishesRdelicious
11/28/2005, 11:18 AM
i dont think loyalsock has school today

zooqi
11/28/2005, 11:30 AM
No school today.. I just got back from Montour. and Loyal. and nobody there.
when you guys go back ?

zooqi
12/03/2005, 12:30 AM
It looks like we have a big company in Williamsport decided to help us and the school (sheet metal shop) Don Masner the owner was a student at Loyalsock and I've known him for a few years decided he will put alot of time and resource and make the hood alot better than what we had in mind (we did not want to make it expensive) but he offered free labor and that he will be involved with the club activity in the future. Will post more info this week.

fishesRdelicious
12/03/2005, 07:21 PM
thats good, i cant wait to see this tank with lights finally