PDA

View Full Version : OT: Roommate needed!

lakersfan0014
11/21/2005, 08:14 PM
Well, I know that this is off topic but I am in need of a roommate. My house is located in Pomona (northern Pomona, near La Verne and Claremont, close to Cal Poly/Mt.Sac/Citrus/APU/Chaffey ect.). I have an empty room available with walk in closet in a very nice 3bd 2ba house. I'm looking for a quiet/responsible person for this room. They would have complete access to all the amentities in the house. If you are a reef keeper, that is not a problem at all as we have a 225g reef tank in the front room and have no problems if you wish to keep one as well. Hopefully someone is looking for a room, or knows of someone who is. Rent is $500 a month plus part of the utilities. We are really easy to get a long with and will consider pets if you have them. I am the owner of the house so you don't have to deal with anyone else. If you or someone you know is interested, PM me or send me an email at randy@socalcreations.com. Thanks for your time guys/gals.

kusanagiz
11/21/2005, 09:08 PM
sounds like a good price.

I guess if I were looking for a room to rent we'd at least have two things in common! :D

Foogoo
11/21/2005, 11:36 PM
I would if I could.... Living in LA city sucks

Foogoo
11/21/2005, 11:37 PM
I mean in my situation.... no offense to all the city dwellers!

Wilafur
11/22/2005, 12:25 AM
stop hating! ;)

wishntoboutside
11/23/2005, 12:01 AM
but your a laker fan.. i think is that is why you are getting a bad response:D

although worth the bump for you

lakersfan0014
11/23/2005, 10:22 AM
Ahh come on, LOL. I don't descriminate against other teams though. Should I also mention the 52" HD TV in the front room to watch all sports on.

Thanks for the bump.