PDA

View Full Version : Needing A Larger Tank, Anyone Selling?

jfolley67
11/02/2005, 03:53 PM
HI, months and months ago I was looking for at least a 180 gallon tank to move up to so I could sell my 90 gallon. My mom lives with us and has been ill constantly so everytime I get the energy up to the purchase, boom.....I am in the hospital with her and can't do it. You know what they say!!! The man upstairs only gives you what you can handle, so I guess he was not ready to provide that new tank yet! But as life moves on my corals are growing and getting HUGE. I am in need of this big tank now. I would also like to provide some free frags for anyone once I do the changeover....just a "being nice" gesture. I have a huge colt coral and a cabbage leather. I have some pretty zoos as well I can frag a few out, but I am just trying to wait for the changeover. I have a tank I was going to use for a quarrantine, and still might but think I am gonna use it as a frag tank for a bit, just need help getting it set up if there are any volunteers that have extra time. My husband thinks he can do it, but time has been a problem for us lately.
I am definitely ready to move ahead so if anyone is selling or knows someone selling a setup I would be ever so grateful if you could pass my name here along. thanks everyone! Hope everyone is doing fine, I have not been around for a while to read the forums!!

atzak
11/05/2005, 08:10 AM
check this out

http://www.columbiamarineaquariumclub.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=1375&

jfolley67
11/07/2005, 12:04 AM
would like to email them with questions but how do you get in touch with them unless you are a member? do you know where they are located, thanks sooo much for sending me this link!
Julie