PDA

View Full Version : Does the Aquatic Wildlife Company in Tennessee still exist?

Muttling
03/09/2002, 12:15 PM
Greetings,

I have come across several references to these guys here lately, but can't find a way to contact them. Since they're right down the road from me, I am hoping they are still in business.

Or is this one of the companies that got run out of business over the ATS patents?

Note: Sorry to be off topic, but I posted this on the main forum and got no results. I saw a post where Eric mentioned them and thought he might know.

EricHugo
03/09/2002, 12:51 PM
OOB

Muttling
03/09/2002, 02:25 PM
Bummer.

Thanks.

lifestudent
04/04/2003, 12:08 PM
Aquatic Wildlife is still in business in TN, but is no longer in Cleveland TN, but just north of Chattanooga. The owner, Greg, moved it there late in 2002.

At least one person from the original Aquatic Wildlife Company is still there: Scott.

You can find them under:
www.captivebredcorals.com

I hope this helps.

Better late than never in answering your question.

Bob

Tennsquire
04/04/2003, 09:23 PM
I go to Captive Bred frequently. They moved from near the Chatt. airport to Hixson, TN (a bit further out). The new shop is much bigger, but I haven't been since shortly after they moved and were still setting up shop. It's worth a drive. Also, I know they were trying to obtain the name Aquatic Wildlife, and when I called last week, that's how they answered the phone. I like the frags I got from them, and need to visit again soon (maybe tomorrow).