PDA

View Full Version : Website revamped: E-zine up and running

Leonard
03/07/2002, 11:17 AM
Well, I finally finished the first "issue" of my Ezine. You're invited to take a look around.

http://www.reefscapes.net/articles/ezine_banner.jpg (ezine.reefscapes.net/ezine.html)

I know it seems like a lot of online magazines have been sprouting up lately. Reefscape's Ezine is not bidding for readership from other online publications. Being unsponsored (by choice), I can only generate one to three articles a month. Instead, I conceived the Ezine as a complement to what's currently out there, and in all honesty, in an attempt simply to put more content in my site (Hey! I've got the space and bandwidth, so why not? :) ).

FYI: For those who have been hiding in caves with Osama the last few months, there are now two great online magazines to read:
www.advancedaquarist.com
www.reefkeeping.com

BTW, many components of my site have been or is currently being revamped.

Happy Reefing! :p

JasonE
03/07/2002, 11:24 AM
Leonard...GREAT job!

NKT
03/07/2002, 01:21 PM
Wow, this is great. I never knew so much about the nitrogen cycle. Breefcases's article was spectacular also. I think your site is a priceless resource to the reefkeeping community that shows how a proper, *ethical* reef is maintained. Good job!

Wow...check out that C. Hotumatua! and the Masudai! I wish I had fish that cool.

Crawdad1
03/07/2002, 06:29 PM
Very Very nice..... You are very dedicated to the hobby, and I hope you keep up the great work!!

Leonard
03/07/2002, 07:23 PM
Look who's talking, Crawdad1. You've got an extremely nice site there yourself!

Thanks folks. It's consumed quite a bit of time, and compliments are definately reassuring that it was time well spent.

Happy reefing!