PDA

View Full Version : Entire reef system for sale (local pickup only)

greeneyedblackcat
10/12/2005, 10:41 PM
I am in the process of moving my reefs from downstairs to upstairs, I have a spectacular 125 gallon main tank system for sale with three support tanks. This tank setup has 3 sides viewable via mirrors cut at angles into the wall, It is all removable an can be set up in another wall. Everything needed is included Coral, 5 halides and ballasts, moonlight, actinics, power automation system,huge ups power backup, temperature controllers, auto dialing reef alarm system with temp, power, overflow and flood sensors,dosing pumps, auto feeders, Caco3 reactor setup, Kalkwasser reactor setup, service platform, 55gallon waterchange system, frag tank, refugium, sump, thermometers, heaters, 2 main pumps, upflow grid system, and thousand of $ worth of corals, I have literally hundreds of pounds of the nicest live rock you have ever seen, live sand and substrate and many automation systems. My system can be left unattended for weeks during vacations. There is way to much to list here on RC so if you are local to Chesapeake City Md 21915 and are interested please Pm me. I have spent 5 years and many many many thousands of dollars setting up this truely spectacular system. I am asking $4000 and I will help with the removal of this system. I am selling the entire system as a whole and will not consider breaking it up. Please feel free to stop by and check it out if interested. >>>>>>GEBC

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/184492-13-04_reef_just_reset.jpg

wds21921
10/13/2005, 04:19 AM
Wow Jim sorry to see that tank go, if I had the room believe me she'd be well taken care of.

For anyone that's seen this system it's everything Jim says and a lot more. I've gotten 8-10 frags from Jim and I'd prefer dealing with his stock rather than a retailer anyday of the week.

I just hope it goes to a good home and gets as much attention and appreciation. At that cost it's not only a bargain but a real steal. If you happen to need any help when it comes to moving time you know you can contact me.

Shnabbles
10/14/2005, 02:27 PM
So what do you have planned for the future Jim?

greeneyedblackcat
10/14/2005, 04:01 PM
An even nicer one upstairs :)

bloopbloop
10/15/2005, 08:36 AM
~mourns the loss of The Mother Ship~

Best wishes, Jim. Let us know if you need a set or two of extra hands. Hubby is working a good bit of overtime, yet I am sure if he is free, he would like to help too.

mech0522
10/16/2005, 07:40 PM
gebc i still have frags left u gave me if u chose to sell off coral let me know we=ill be there in a minute for urtuff

MadTownMax
10/17/2005, 07:37 AM
I'll be there to help out if you need a hand too Jim!

mech0522
10/20/2005, 08:15 PM
any news ?????????????????????????????

greeneyedblackcat
10/20/2005, 08:43 PM
I guess no one wants a complete system? I may have to split it up.

kaptken
10/20/2005, 10:03 PM
dang Jim! thats a big gulp... I was hoping to see your setup on one of the next Tour Du Tank trips. I'd still like to see your system before it's disassembled like Johny Five. NO DISASSEMBLE!!! i really enjoyed your slide show of it at the DRC meeting last spring. really impressive. you know your automatic monitoring and backup and response systems are as good if not better than those on the nukes. you have done a really good job.

well, i hope you can sell the lot, but if not, i'm sure most of that instrumentality can be transfered to a new and improved system. hey, when is a good time to come by and see the setup?
I'm free days or nights? but i will need directions? I think i owe you a frag. if that last one didnt make it.
say when?
kaptken

MadTownMax
10/21/2005, 07:42 AM
I'd be down w/ a visit sometime to GEBC - that way we can exchange a few things (I can bring a frag now or later - whichever you prefer) for the use of your light meter.

ribs
10/21/2005, 08:28 AM
greeneyedblackcat,
Nice tank, and setup, from what I've read here! Is there another location (webpage or anything) that would have more descriptive info?

Particularly curious about your RODI at the moment, I'm putting one together right now and would love to discuss what you have setup.

If anyone puts together a tank visit, I'd be interested in tagging along.

Best wishes for selling this setup, and for the future tank (can't wait to hear how it comes together).

-Rob

greeneyedblackcat
10/21/2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks for all the offers for help, Ken and Nick, weekends are good for a visit, Rob, I have an extensive RODI/Kalkwasser top off setup, It is a truely trouble free setup. questions are always welcome and you are more than welcome to check it out if you wish.>>>>>>>Jim K (AKA) GEBC

greeneyedblackcat
10/21/2005, 08:29 PM