PDA

View Full Version : Roe's Marine World, another good vendor

WendyMc
10/12/2005, 11:54 AM
I received my 1st shipment from Tyrone @ Roe's yesterday. I know there has been some mixed reviews on this seller, but I have to say that my frags were accurately represented, communication was short & to the point but good (not a single question went unanswered, and believe me, there were many), the box was well packed, & I'm not dissapointed by the way my corals appear in my setup whatsoever. Prices were also fair. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking to get some good captive propagated livestock. :)

alexinfla
10/12/2005, 05:09 PM
What is he captive propagating? I bought from him years ago...actually my first online order and was more than pleased. I just can't seem to locate the CR section on his site.

Thanks!

WendyMc
10/12/2005, 05:15 PM
He doesn't have it specified. I know the acan lord polyps & blastomussas I bought were propagated because I asked; it was obvious they were cut but it didn't say if it was a wild or propagated colony the frags came from. I think unless he decides to add it to the item descriptions you will have to ask on each item, because he does have alot of wild collected things, too.

alexinfla
10/12/2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the answer, I'll be hitting him up come payday :)

WendyMc
10/12/2005, 07:51 PM
No problem, do me a favor & let me know how that shipment goes.