PDA

View Full Version : Sand needed

jfumia
02/28/2002, 09:02 PM
Hey guys i am setting up a nano and was wondering if you had around 10 lbs of sand lying around?I am in no rush, just let me know.
Jeremy

ReeferMac
03/01/2002, 07:10 AM
Don't have any dead sand, but there were some bags of SouthDown floating around the local Home Depot's last month. You could probably call around to find out which store. I think it was something like 5 bucks a bag. I can get you a small cup of LiveSand and some bugs to get things rolling. Much cheaper than buying a lump of Live Sand.

- Mac

KBCobra
03/01/2002, 10:40 AM
Ive got some southdown you can have as well as a cup of live sand if your willing to pick it up. I live in Amherst.

-Pat

ReeferMac
03/04/2002, 08:07 PM
Jeremy,

Might be getting a few bags this weekend... can hook you up with the LS too. Stay tuned...

- Mac

jfumia
03/06/2002, 07:10 PM
cool cool. let me know what happens.

ReeferMac
03/07/2002, 05:08 AM
Just heard back this morning ;-)
Got 3 bags coming up to me on Saturday, and I only need two of them. Figger the third one's yours. I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to swing out your way, maybe early in the week next week.

- Mac

jfumia
03/08/2002, 03:40 PM
Mac,
That would be great, I get home from school around 2:45pm. let me know what time u think of coming out and how much ill owe ya. pm me for directions.
Jeremy

ReeferMac
03/11/2002, 07:30 AM
Jeremy,

OK, got two bags left. They came to $4.44 plus tax... 5 bucks, I don't have change :-)

Send me an email or PM with directions and your phone number. Will shoot for Wednesday or Thursday afternoon (depending on what happens with work). If all goes well, and I can get out at a decent hour, I can prolly swing out that way either of those days. The Wife works late, so I don't have to have dinner ready until 7:30. That will give me plenty of time to get out that way after work (usually get home 4-ish on a good day), and still make it home for the Simpsons :smokin:

- Mac

ReeferMac
03/13/2002, 06:59 AM
If I get out of work at a normal hour today... it would be a good day for you to send me that phone number and directions :-)

- Mac