PDA

View Full Version : Nuhtty...

Birdlady
09/25/2005, 07:37 PM
Is anyone in touch with him outside of here? If so, tell him YES I still want the yasha hase and shrimp goby! Please PM me how to contact him and/or to get my phone # to pass along please!:D

He keeps getting moved on.....***sigh***

GettingFiesty
09/25/2005, 08:25 PM
I'm in the same boat Sue. He has a shrimp for me. He may come over to ReefMonkey. We could probably PM him there.

fella1320
09/25/2005, 08:42 PM
im a good friend of nuhtty if you pm me your phone numbers i will pass them along.

JYC1960
09/25/2005, 08:42 PM
same here he has a shrimp for me as one of the cats got the the i was getting but let me know i want mine as well

GettingFiesty
09/25/2005, 08:51 PM
He is at ReefMonkey! Drop him a PM over there.

Situs Inversus
09/25/2005, 08:53 PM
Don't worry. I'm never really gone.

I will keep coming back this way until they let me come back for good.

I have agreed to do whatever it takes but I guess they wont allow it.

In fact, they dont even answer my emails.

They still havent given me a reason for booting me in the first place.

Oh well.

I have contacted a few of you through another website.

fella is a very close friend and can provide you with my cell phone.

Stix and MBmatt have it as well.

I will be setting up a small 10g frag holding tank this week and hopefully tranferring my live rock to a 45g trashcan by friday...just need to get the water made up.

As soon as the rock is gone I can get to the critters.

I can probably get the shrimp now.

Birdlady: yasha + shrimp
GettingFeisty: cleaner shrimp
JYC: cleaner shrimp

Oh, fella...forget to mention...if you help me with the move you can have that NC12 DX hood. Someone wanted it but Im holding it for you.

Yours,

NUHTTY

billsreef
09/26/2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Situs Inversus
Don't worry. I'm never really gone.

I will keep coming back this way until they let me come back for good.

NUHTTY

Sorry, but constantly trying to evade a ban is the quickest and surest way to insure that one remains banned. Accepting that one is banned, and staying away does allow for the possiblity of dialogue that could lead to the return of a banned member. However, the above mentioned approach of constantly rejoining is a guaranteed failure and can earn one the rare lifetime ban.

Stixbaraca
09/26/2005, 11:15 AM
Billsreef...this really is exhausting...just tell him what he has to do to back into RC good graces!

beerguy
09/26/2005, 11:16 AM
He just did. Why is that so hard?

Stixbaraca
09/26/2005, 11:18 AM
So, by just not signing up for another account for say how long...? 1 week, 2 weeks...you tell us? Is that so hard?

beerguy
09/26/2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Stixbaraca
So, by just not signing up for another account for say how long...? 1 week, 2 weeks...you tell us? Is that so hard?

Should you ever find yourself banned, I'd be more than happy to continue this dialog with you. As it stands, this is a matter between Nuhtty and Reef Central. Since he's unable to join the conversation, it's hardly fair to be discussing it in his absence.