PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good Home.....Zooanthid Colonies

Muttling
09/22/2005, 02:35 PM
Greetings all,

I have a fist sized rock coompletely covered in zoo's and another quarter sized rock with several polyps on it.

This is a rusty brown zooanthid with a bright orance center.

This zoo has shown an ability to grow up the glass on the back of the tank as well as rocks and sand. Obviously, this is an extremely fast growing and agressive zoo. I'm having to pull it from my tank because of envelopment issues with other corals.

I currently have it in pristine water quality and strong currents. The lighting on my tank is 130 watt's of power compacts on a 29 gallon and it's thrived at all depths in the water column. While I don't think normal outputs would do it, I'm sure this one will do well under most any reef level lighting scheme.

Anyone interested?

lilbubba
09/22/2005, 04:19 PM
Yea I am can you ship them and I will pay you.

lilbubba

Muttling
09/22/2005, 04:31 PM
E-mail me your contact info and I'll bring you one next time I'm in Huntsville. (The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Hunstville District is my biggest client and I expect to be down there on business in the next couple of weeks.)

Someone has already PM'd me and laid claim to the bigger colony, but you're quite welcome to the small one. Have no fears, it won't take long for it to get a move on.

Sincerely,
Anthony

maskedmuttling@hotmail.com

Muttling
09/22/2005, 04:32 PM
I apologize to any who are a little late to the scene, but both colonies have been laid claim to.