PDA

View Full Version : free delivery to Charles

TriMax
09/21/2005, 07:33 PM
Charles

I am going to a wedding this Saturday in Kingsport and will visit my daughter in Johnson City also. I can bring your salt and meet you somewhere if you want.

Eddie

easttn
09/21/2005, 09:38 PM
Eddie,

I won't be in town. Would you mind dropping it off at the house, I'd appreciate it. Don, if you don't see this before tomorrow I owe you one bucket of salt.

How is your setup going?

Thank you

imsqueak
09/22/2005, 05:31 PM
Charles,

Bucket sent already. Pls be sure Eddie leaves one behind for me.

easttn
09/22/2005, 08:00 PM
No phone call.

imsqueak
09/22/2005, 10:25 PM
Very strange. She musta had something come up. I personally put the bucket in her car at noon today. Anyhow, What's better than meeting a beautiful woman on Friday night. It beats blowing off your rocks like you do every Friday night, but I'm sure you will still need to do that so...:lol:

easttn
09/25/2005, 03:59 PM
Don,

She still has the bucket, I've been out of town this w/e. Since Eddie has brought two buckets to Johnson City I can either get the bucket or she can bring it back on her next trip. My number is 4237537956.

TriMax
09/25/2005, 07:12 PM
Don

I promised Charles that I would bring two buckets before I read the conversation you two had. If you need a bucket now, you can borrow one of mine.

Eddie

imsqueak
09/26/2005, 05:39 PM
Now I gotta figure out how many I bought. Scott brought me 5, I thought I bought 5 plus the 1 I gave you of my stock so I'd be getting 6. Shannon called me today to say she still has the salt in her car and she was looking forward to seeing you again but you didnt call her back. She wont be wearing the mini skirt next time because she was affraid it scared you away.

easttn
09/26/2005, 05:50 PM
I ain't scared. I'll call her tomorrow, or do just want to get yours back?

imsqueak
09/26/2005, 06:08 PM
Seems I'm 1 short. I pd $175 so I bought 5. Scott picked up my 5 but the 1 that I sent up to you makes me 1 short. I suspect it's with Mel. If that's the case I'll get mine from Mel and you get yours from Shannon.

Mel, can you confirm if there's a bucket for me at your house?

EvilMel
09/27/2005, 07:42 AM
Don I'll have to check my list at home but I am reasonably certain you got 5. Charles got 2, so Eddie had those two delivered didn't he?

Eddie said he picked up 6 for him and 2 for Charles. The was the amount they were supposed to get.

Can you guys tell me exactly what happened in these pick ups? I THINK there's an extra bucket but I can't be sure since I wasn't around for nearly ALL the pick ups. Usually I am there or atleast know about it, so it's easier to keep track. Let me get this worked out once I get home tonight but in the mean time, tell me exactly what is the deal with one person getting 2 buckets for Charles and you "sending" him another one? That is really confusing me.

Runner
09/27/2005, 07:54 AM
Hmmm. Seems that if Eddie picked up 2 for Charles and you sent 1 to Charles, then Eddie has 1 for Charles and 1 extra that is no longer for Charles making it the free bucket to go to Don to replace the 1 he sent to Charles.

HTH. ;)

EvilMel
09/27/2005, 08:42 AM
The problem is that I thought Eddie sent two to Charles. I could be totally wrong though.

TriMax
09/27/2005, 10:19 AM
This might be what happened:

Charles ordered 2 -- $70
Don ordered 5 ------- $175
Eddie ordered 6 ----- $210
Scott ordered 1 ------$ 35

Each paid the above amount.

Don sent Charles 1 bucket from ones that he already had.

Charles did not get it yet???

Eddie picked up from Art's work location 6 for Eddie and 2 for Charles.

Scott (Runner) picked up 1 for Scott and 5 for Don.

Eddie took Charles his two. (It was taken to my daughter who lives in Johnson City since Charles was not at home. Charles was to get it from my daughter.)

Solution:

If the person, who has the 1 bucket Don sent to Charles, will bring it back to Don, I think everything will be ok.

Charles will have his 2
Eddie will have his 6
Scott will have his 1
Don will have his 5
Don will have the one back that he sent to Don.

Sorry about my trying to help. It seemed to have messed everything up. It will probably happen again. It is my personality.

Eddie

EvilMel
09/27/2005, 12:11 PM
It's totally fine because it will get worked no problem, I was just hella confused and really wanting to locate these extra buckets.

So who has the bucket that Don sent to Charles? Does Charles have it?

imsqueak
09/27/2005, 04:58 PM
I believe my sales rep still has it in her car. I'm making sales calls in Tri-Cities with her tomorrow so I'll get it from her. I was thinking Charles bought 3 and Eddie only brought him 2 since I posted that I'd sent him one of my old buckets.

I believe all is good. Unless that dirty ol' man just wanted to see Shannon try to lift the bucket out of the trunk of her car. :inlove:

;)

easttn
09/27/2005, 08:15 PM
Shhh don't tell.

Eddie, Don, Mel et al..that is exactly what has happend. Don, I asked twice if you wanted to have Shannon bring it back or have me get it from her and then get it to you on my next trip. I called Eddie's daughter on Sunday on my way back into town but no answer, np. I'll get in touch with her as soon as I can get out of work early.

I'm sorry for all this trouble I've caused.

Charles

EvilMel
09/28/2005, 11:59 AM
It's alright Charles. Your desserts are worth all the trouble you cause! hah hah.

easttn
09/28/2005, 07:04 PM
Eddie,

Your daughter was so kind as to drop the buckets of salt off here at the house. Don, what do you want me to do since I've created the problem?

imsqueak
09/29/2005, 05:18 PM
Charles, problem solved. I got my bucket back yesterday. I'm gonna have to get up there more often to make more sales calls. You live in God's country up there, it's so beautiful and great people. I've gotta find an excuse to play golf at the Cattails again before winter comes.