PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to put a buy buy together for the swap?

bmkindig
09/21/2005, 12:49 AM
hey guys,
i have my hands full for this swap and don't even know if i'll have time to trade corals.but we have all these local sponsors and how many of them do we buy products from.i personally only buy reef related stuff from places that support us.as a matter of fact i'm working on a major purchase from a sponsor.

your thought?

eastonreef
09/21/2005, 06:47 AM
it depends on who you are ordering from. i could always use snails and stuff.. lmk

bmkindig
09/21/2005, 09:58 AM
hey lisa,
you want to go for it and put something together?i got my hands full.just go to ncpars.org and pick a sponsor.

bmkindig
09/21/2005, 10:54 AM
hey all,
i just got a response from something fishy (who was 1 of the 1st ncpars sponsors from back in the day when we only had like 20 members) and they are willing to give us a group buy rate.if todd can't make the swap personally i live less then 5 mins away and will pick up everyones order.
just let me know here what we might be interested in ordering and we can work out some pricing.

they are a r/c sponsor as well so you can click on the banner add on r/c there website is toofishy.com and i'm sure lisa will help my out here.

eastonreef
09/21/2005, 10:58 PM
hey brad,

sounds good... todd is a great guy to deal with and i like to support his store... what do you need me to do?