PDA

View Full Version : sick v.2

Sugar Magnolia
09/17/2005, 09:13 AM
Well, not sure sick is the corect term, but I did spend last Saturday in the ER and then the ICU for a day and a half, then off to the most uncomfortable bed in the world on the telemetry unit. :( Poked, prodded, shot full of all sorts of drugs that would drop a healthy person like a rock, tests run, with no definitive diagnosis. So home I came, and have been resting ever since. Back to the Dr. on Tuesday to try and find out what happened to my BP and pulse.

The worst part is, I paid for my MACNA registration a couple months ago, and can't go. :( I'm missing MACNA....Waaaaaa!!!

Okay, done whining now. :(

mightymouse
09/17/2005, 09:47 AM
wow it sucks u missing macna im sry to hear that i know id be sick to y stomach if i paid and couldnt go i cant ne ways cuz im stuck at work

dinoman
09/17/2005, 10:07 AM
Awwww...everybody is dropping like flies around here. Hope they figure out what is wrong!

emilye2
09/17/2005, 10:26 AM
Oh yuck! That doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the week! I hope you start to feel better soon!!

Sugar Magnolia
09/17/2005, 12:34 PM
My first outing in a week today. I went to run some errands, albeit very slowly and now I feel like I've been run over by a truck all over again.

Ah well, I got a bag full of books to keep me occupied.

skippy2
09/17/2005, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry your not feeling well. Reading a good book is good exersize.