PDA

View Full Version : Nano for Sale

Jordan55
09/10/2005, 04:19 PM
Hey guys:hmm1:

Well. I think my time has come to sell my nano. I have been in the hobby for almost 2 years now... but I just think it is time to take a "tank break."

Being a 16 year old junior in high school is all about having fun. And recently I have realized how much I am neglecting my tank. It is staying healthy... but I just don't feel right. I am always out and about and it is just getting annoying.

Not to mention money right now. With gas prices high and me going out several times a week... money is hard to come by. It just seems like almost every week or two I am having to buy something or want something... leaving me with hardly any money to have fun.

I will really miss my tank.... but for the better of the animals, I think I just need a break.

You will still see me at Phishy's and I will still be here on RC and the CORA forum, just not every minute, like now:)

So I cannot say goodbye... because I am not leaving.

I will post some prices here soon.

Thank you for everyone who helped make the tank the way it is today.:)

tabndust
09/10/2005, 04:49 PM
sorry to hear you going. but if you do, put me in line for tank

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 05:10 PM
Interested as well Jordan

Jordan55
09/13/2005, 04:32 PM
Anyone else?

cadams
09/13/2005, 06:52 PM
if you part it out, i may be interested in some of your corals

xdusty6920
09/14/2005, 06:00 PM
man thats crappy in a way but i know i didnt mind my tank very well when i was in school for the same reason. im only 22 and once you get out of school, hobby time will open back up. good luck and live it up while you can lol