PDA

View Full Version : go ahead, laugh

xdusty6920
09/10/2005, 02:16 PM
the michigan games still on but i know were its headed. i know everyones gonna have somthing to say about the game so i just figured id give my 2 cents before everyone started getting on me.
i fault this loss to henne, our qb. he looked terrible the whole game. he barely around 50% completions and no td's. over thrown passes and just flat out inaccuracy has really caused us the game. it doesnt help that our team is super young, multiple injured players, and no stand out players. henne handed it to them. not to take away from NDs defense who really did show up to play today and was the better team. but come on, in the red zone he threw an interception, threw 2 back to back wild passes on the 5, and then fumble a qb sneak a few inches out. so ill invite you to laugh because he really did embarass the program and we deserve it. good luck at 8 pm

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 02:24 PM
yeah henne lost the game! 3 turnovers in the redzone, got to convert those into TD's. I knew it and said it last week that Notre Dame would be a good game. Still thinking Iowa will take the Big 10

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 02:33 PM
making a rally.... possible comeback?

xdusty6920
09/10/2005, 02:46 PM
he completed 1 single oppurtunity at the end zone. they were givin yet another shot at this game and for the um-teenth time, henne blows another shot. if you can have 5 or so shots at an end zone to save your team and blow them all, why is he michigans qb? i personally think i could have completed more passes then that. he's the best player for the other team and im thinkin next game we'll have a better shot at getting into the end zone if we let the punter throwing the pigskin lol

thardy
09/10/2005, 03:34 PM
he he he

Lincutis
09/10/2005, 03:51 PM
Okay, let me in this. MIchigan is about my least favorite team.:lol:
But let's be fair. The play calling fir MU stank. You can blame the qb for the fumble, but if you watched the backside replay closely, he never had the ball. What idiot calls two qb sneak plays in a row. That's what RB's are for.
As a matter of fact the team did not seem to be prepared for this game at all, and the play calling looked like a street ball team.:lol:

Henne took more shots than troops going overseas, I think that would be due to poor blocking. Was it the blocking sceme or the execution, who knows, but it stank.

All in All.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

miaminemo
09/10/2005, 04:00 PM
we lost.. but we did get screwed.. henne was clearly in the end zone one the play before.. the refs even tried to make up for their bad call on that ND QB fumble.. but instant replay wouldnt let them..

now all i have ot hold onto is the hope we can ruin OSUs undefeated season..

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 04:04 PM
what undefeated season, they will loose tonight.

thebrian
09/10/2005, 05:56 PM
Hahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D

xdusty6920
09/10/2005, 07:29 PM
i dont think there were too many poor players on the field except for henne and the punter. we did an awesome job of pertection i think. remember although notre dame is only 20 in the nation they are still one of the best teams in the nations. the reason they arent in the top 5 every year is because they have by far the toughest schedule in the ncaa. tennessee,usc,michigan,byu etc. if they had a normal schedule they would be in the top 5 with no problem ever year

thebrian
09/10/2005, 07:36 PM
That, and they're not ranked as high this year because they didn't do good last year.

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 07:47 PM
Currently Texas 10 OSU 0, and it is not even done with the first quarter. They have also let the JAIL BOY play QB (Troy Smith)

porky
09/10/2005, 08:53 PM
we lost.. but we did get screwed..
Yeah you look like you got screwed :lol:
http://christianghirardi.com/tankphotos/albums/Geos-Shop/Miaminemodork1.jpg
They have also let the JAIL BOY play QB (Troy Smith)
Yeah Troy Smith just lead the offense to 16 straight points!!!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it... jail boy... :rolleyes:
You start Troy and the BUCKS are not in the hole 10 points.
But that's okay because jail um I mean Troy is here to save the day! :)
GO BUCKS!!!

thebrian
09/10/2005, 10:42 PM
What a sad ending :( . All three major Big Ten teams went down today.

I say Zwick and Smith both sit the rest of the season now :P

Bcollins111900
09/10/2005, 10:52 PM
Should have out the Pom Pom girls in as QB for both OSU and Michigan, I would have watched more of both games!

xdusty6920
09/10/2005, 11:35 PM
i cant even begin to talk about this game because i dont know were to start except with your qbs. i dont know which was better. zwick fumbling or smith having a safety laid on him. now you dont have to argue which one is better, thier both terrible. well i guess us osu and michigan fans have more in common then we thought. we both have qb's that belong in the backyard throwing a football at an old tire, and we both just got knocked way back in the poles.
i almost forgot, how about hamby with that endzone pass and BOOM! dont feel bad though im right here with you guys lol

thebrian
09/11/2005, 12:33 AM
Today sucked for the Big Ten.

cadams
09/11/2005, 01:40 AM
i just got home from the game. i am livid at the play of the bucks in the last 7 min of the game. they frickin handed it to them. its almost like we dared them to win it . .AAGGGGGHHH!!!!

miaminemo
09/11/2005, 07:27 AM
OSU and michigan are still powerhouse teams, with work to be done. We'll just see who does more work in the season.. nov. 19th is only 3 months away.. If you want michigan tickets.. now is the time to try and buy..

Buckeye ME
09/11/2005, 11:09 AM
We gave that game away on a platter. 5 field goals is not going to beat any top 5 team, and the penalties were unheard of. Texas got the breaks that we usually get, but it's obvious they have a hell of a team. Vince Young is for real, we took away his runs for the most part and he beat us with his arm, which I think was probably the game plan.

xdusty6920
09/11/2005, 09:52 PM
agreed. i think osu and michigan were the better teams in both situations. texas and notre dame werent far behind and were able to capitalize when either team didnt. on any saturday any team has a chance to come up big and this is just a testiment to that. i really have to tip my hat to both notre dame and texas. and although it sucks for both of us, it does add an element of intrest to the season. battling to get to the top of the hill without falling rather then standing on the top and defending it. but reguardless of if we both loose every game of the season we will STILL have november 19 to look forward to.
btw who do you guys play this coming weekend? michigan plays eastern michigan. not exactly a challenge but if henne plays like he did this weekend it might be more interesting then anticipated lol

thebrian
09/11/2005, 10:02 PM
San Diego State. Not exactly a challenge either.

Buckeye ME
09/11/2005, 10:03 PM
San Diego State is up next. Honest to God I was worried about that game assuming we beat Texas, it was the prime "look ahead/let down game" with Iowa coming up the next week. After a loss I don't see any let down at all and expect it to be a laugher.

xdusty6920
09/12/2005, 01:54 AM
yeah i hope to see some stomping going on this weekend. not much to look forward to after the notre dame/ texas challenge we had last weekend. have the polls been updated yet to see were everyone stands after all the big ten disappointment?