PDA

View Full Version : Reefgirl.......

stlouisguy
09/08/2005, 12:53 PM
I apologize for yesterday. I responded badly to being called narrow minded and flamed. I am cynical now because of the two people I gave stuff to, one ended up on ebay and another was sold to someone I know. I shouldnt have let it affect my judgement on your post.

Hope your rebuilding goes well

Nanook
09/08/2005, 02:52 PM
Nice gesture!!

Dave:)

Chelsey
09/08/2005, 04:37 PM
I read that thread...thank you for apologizing STLguy :)

ol'salty
09/08/2005, 07:22 PM
Your apology is accepted I'm sure. I, her father am in the process of buying some replacement corals from our two local reef clubs. After you explaining what happened with the corals you sold in the past, I now understand your questioning. I just wish you would have explained all this yesterday. But seriously, their loss is for real. We're cool, ok?

Dave

shavedhead
09/08/2005, 07:26 PM
GROUP HUG....!?!?!!!!

geoxman
09/08/2005, 07:39 PM
my offer still stands on the softies and fish. Nice gesture stlouisguy!

ramtheory
09/08/2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by stlouisguy
I am cynical now because of the two people I gave stuff to, one ended up on ebay and another was sold to someone I know.

Man that would be enough to make you mad. It is always hard to apologies and that was a cool thing to do.

reefgirl7
09/08/2005, 07:51 PM
Apology accepted, I to apologize for calling you narrow minded, I was upset and flamed too, my wife had nothing to do with the original post. I hope someday we can meet and swap frags :) thats if we can ever rebuild anytime soon, thanks again and thanks to everyone for all your offers and support
Aaron

Reefer Wannabe
09/08/2005, 08:07 PM
:cool:

I too apologize stlguy, for bringing up a past post. Out of line on my part.

:thumbsup:

stlouisguy
09/08/2005, 08:26 PM
We're all good. To kill the pain of yesterday I went to Clayton and spent $400 on corals.

Man they are NICE

reefgirl7
09/08/2005, 08:33 PM
LOL wish I was there :) Hey where is the store in clayton?? Never been there before are they any good??

Reefer Wannabe
09/08/2005, 08:35 PM
Clayton is very good -- IMO a bit pricy, but very high quality livestock...

chadfarmer
09/08/2005, 08:39 PM
so what did you buy?

what fail safe are you going to use for the lights and the water top-off

stlouisguy
09/08/2005, 08:50 PM
new timers already bought and going to get a 30 gallon jug to set up with a auto top off when I am out of town. I cant have it there all the time because the tank is in the living room and free standing.

I pick up a Pink Birds nest about 8"x4" for 65
Pink Poccuopona about 12" across HUGE for 95
2 acros one white with blue tips other brown with green polyps 85 each both with about 30 branchs
got a capri with purple trim round about the size of a silver dollar 45

and I paid 65 for a very small frag lapiona floresant green covering it very small but sooo beautiful

The poc is absolutely huge and has TWO crabs inside of it.

rgpennell
09/08/2005, 09:46 PM
stlouisguy and reefgirl7,

Now hold on just a cotton pickin minute. If everyone is going to get along and make nice how is a simple attorney like me going to make a living and afford to buy corals for my own tank? Just kidding - there are always disputes to resolve without having to have my fellow RC reefers at each others throats. Glad to hear that everyone has been able to resolve their concerns.

Take care and good luck getting your tank back together.

Rob