PDA

View Full Version : !!!Aquarium Adventure Sale!!!

Bcollins111900
08/25/2005, 09:02 PM
Made another trip uo to Aquarium Adventure tonight (don't get me wrong AA is one of my least fav LFS but when there is a deal...) to see if they got anything new in since they are running 50% off all saltwater fish, corals, and inverts. I picked up a sweet looking green with purple center two headed lobophylia (sp) for a wopping..... $18.49 out the door! They had it in the Nano Coral tank so I snatched it up. They have a nice rock with about 20 plus nice looking tongas for $44 (org. $88) but had no room to put it or I would have gotten it. A guy there gut a blue face angel decent sized a very solid 5"-6" for $75 bucks! I would head up there, they are getting a shipment of corals in tomorrow. They had some bleached receeding stuff that I offered to buy but they would only give me an extra 10% off so I passed.... I will try to post pics soon!

Buckeye ME
08/25/2005, 09:26 PM
I know the prices are normally outrageous there, but you can't help but be amazed by the shear size of the place. There's some impressive FW displays especially.

Bcollins111900
08/25/2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I know who to go to in that store to get help and who to avoid. They do have some impressive setups, would not mind owning a few myself. I might head up there again tomorrow and pick up those Tongas, I will make room for them somewhere I am sure. Would only be the 33 coral in my 55 (need a bigger tank)

Buckeye ME
08/25/2005, 09:47 PM
It seems like every day you're getting something else. Lowes must be treating you well.

Bcollins111900
08/25/2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah they treat me very well! That and I don't know when to say No when it comes to corals, especially a deal. Like right now I am about to order a candy cane acan lord colony... like I need it... :)

Reefbone
08/27/2005, 12:21 PM
AA has to have a least 400 clowns. Unless they're having a fish fry I don't see how they could possibly get rid of all of them.

79Yota
08/27/2005, 01:36 PM
They time it with the release of Finding Nemo special edition and they cant get them in fast enough.

thebrian
08/27/2005, 02:06 PM
I was in there on Friday. The 50% off is actually on almost all livestock including most freshwater. They also have a tank sale going on right now. I asked how long the 50% off was going to be around, and they said until Sunday. I also have 1 employee that I know to go to there for the few times I get livestock there. Unfortunately, I got there before they had put their new shipment of coral out on Friday.

~Brian