PDA

View Full Version : F/S 120 bowfront

A Reef Scene
08/25/2005, 08:38 PM
Have uesd 120 tenacore bowfront for sale, Tank, canopy,stand, filter, and pump. Asking 500.00.

Evolley1
08/26/2005, 01:00 AM
What are the specs on that tank? RR?

A Reef Scene
08/26/2005, 10:03 PM
The tank is RR and is 48x24x24. A little less on the ends for the bow.

A Reef Scene
08/28/2005, 02:07 PM
bump

causeofhim
08/29/2005, 06:00 PM
Do you have any pics? Can you send them to me?
mjwolf28 at hotmail.com
Thanks

A Reef Scene
08/29/2005, 07:40 PM
I will try to get some soon

Evolley1
08/29/2005, 10:59 PM
bump for a good sized tank...I have the same size but it's not a bow front.

rotman1
08/30/2005, 07:15 AM
I'm interested...can you post or e-mail pics and specifics on equipment included (brands, color of stand, etc.) THanks!

A Reef Scene
08/30/2005, 07:50 AM
The tank ,stand and canopyare tenacore 48x24x24 or so. I dont have any pics yet. There a Few scratches in the acrylic, but can buff them out. The wet dry is a off brand, will get the name today. The skimmer is a cpr in sump back pak. And the pump is a little giant, moves about 1200 gph.

A Reef Scene
08/30/2005, 07:52 AM
also the door is on the side of the stand.

A Reef Scene
09/02/2005, 09:20 AM
too the top

gotfish8
09/02/2005, 10:03 AM
Here is a pic of it
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=625349

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/sellout007/DSC04501.jpg

causeofhim
09/02/2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by causeofhim
Do you have any pics? Can you send them to me?
mjwolf28 at hotmail.com
Thanks

A Reef Scene
09/02/2005, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the post of the pic.

A Reef Scene
09/03/2005, 07:35 AM
bump

causeofhim
09/03/2005, 07:09 PM
Can you send me some pics? I would like to see the whole set-up and get more info.
Thanks
mjwolf28 at hotmail.com

A Reef Scene
09/03/2005, 10:15 PM
I will try to get pics

sellout007
09/04/2005, 04:58 PM
I would becareful about those corners, I had the tank in my posession and had to give it back because the tank corners showed major signs of crazing. And that cant be buffed out. They are not surface scratches.

A Reef Scene
09/04/2005, 09:13 PM
What are you doing!!? IF someone has a intrest in the tank and is going to check it out I tell them first. I told you and you still made the trip back twice. You wasted a lot of my time. I did not have to give the money back I did becouse I'm a nice guy. And now you are tring to screw me, not cool on any front. I would like it if you would keep remarks to your self. Again I did the right thing and gave you all the money back after you cleaned up the algae and saw the crazing.

sellout007
09/04/2005, 11:00 PM
You told me? You didnt tell me a thing. You told me there were surface scratches on the sides of teh tank. I asked you if they were able to be buffed out and you said yes. I took the trip out there and looked at the tank. I asked you to show me the scratches and you showed me some that were not even remotely close to what the picture shows. Not even in the same area.

When I took the tank home and cleaned it out (was absolutely filthy and that is why I didnt notice them in the first place when I came to look at the tank) thats when *I* noticed that the sides were crazing. I called you up and you said "well i knew there was some damage to the sides, but I didnt know it was to that extent"

You *KNEW* that before you sold me the tank and never told me it.

You then tried to tell me I could buy a new tank from you at a discounted price. I said ok thats cool. You came back with a price that was MORE then what I got quoted for from the place you get your tanks. Thats right, I got quoted LESS money for the same tank at the same place. How is that possible? Your price was also *MORE* then what I could get the tank for at my LFS.

I wasted your time? Maybe if you would have simply put the information in your post the FIRST time it wouldnt have happend. But no you tried to sneak it past me and I cought you. I wasted gas on 5 seperate trips traveling to your house to bring back your busted tank. And you had the gall to tell me you werent going to give me any of my money back until I gave you back the pump that I accidently forgot to bring on my second to last trip.

Why not put it in the post in the first place? Why try and hide it. Dont blame me for your lies. Even now you wont tell me the straight up truth, telling them that it has scratches that can be buffed out. How many times have people asked you for pictures? Yet you constantly say you dont have them. I sent you pictures of the tank the next day, why dont you show them to everyone?

And now I see that your doing it again. You reap what you sow buddy. I tried to be nice about it and not make a big deal and just tell people whats really up with the tank, but you want to go ahead and make comments, then fine we can make comments.

BTW the pump you tried to sell me as well was busted and never worked.

PRF
09/05/2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by gotfish8
Here is a pic of it
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=625349

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/sellout007/DSC04501.jpg

I was a little interested in the tank, but damn that tank is a piece of crap! Only an idiot would buy that tank now with all that crazing (not calling u an idiot sellout, since u didn't know of the crazing, just calling who ever would buy it now an idiot)... Crazing is impossible to get out. It looks like this lying dickhead is tryen to rip some 1 else off, don't fall for it.

Ps- I was just searching and found some posts about this tank:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=633532