PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have a used 29 FS?

JC VT
08/22/2005, 11:12 PM
Hi guys,

I've been looking for a used 29 gallon tank b/c I already have a stand and sump for it. It's a bit pricey new and I'd love to buy one used. I am currently at VT but I am driving back this weekend to Richmond to pick up some more things at my house. Please let me know if you have a 29 layin around and are willing to sell it. Thanks
:bum:

Joon

griffey83
08/23/2005, 07:42 AM
I would check out some of the LFS. I am pretty sure they get used tanks in from people getting out of the hobby or upgrading and would be willing to sell them at a discounted price to you. But they wont have a warranty or anything like that. I would just call around.

Xanth or Bust
08/23/2005, 11:05 AM
I have a spare 29 gallon tank for sale. (Actually I have several that I need to get rid of for space reasons.)

If you are still looking, let me know!

BTW, how do you like Vermont?

David

griffey83
08/23/2005, 12:25 PM
Vermont????? or Virginia Tech?????

JC VT
08/23/2005, 12:32 PM
Virginia Tech ;)

Xanth or Bust : That'd be awesome.. how much would you want for the tank?

Xanth or Bust
08/24/2005, 11:02 AM
Hey - Sorry for the confusion -- I saw VT and thought Vermont because I've been thinking about visiting up there. (I also thought about going to Va. Tech, but that was a few years ago, now!)

Anyway, as far as price -- I can't remember what I paid for it to begin with. It's a regular Perfecto 29 gallon tank, I got it from Petsmart probably a year ago and it's never been used to house anything (I have filled it with water and it doesn't leak.)

How does $25 sound?

Do you want to get it this weekend? Let's try to figure out where a good place and time to meet would be: I live in Petersburg, so am a bit south of Richmond, but I will probably be up near Atlantis Aquariums at some point this weekend.

David