PDA

View Full Version : Give me a list

Andrew
08/21/2005, 04:46 PM
I need a list of all the good lfs in Columbus. Ill be down in Columbus about every weekend this fall and winter.

Bcollins111900
08/21/2005, 08:10 PM
Byerly's on 5th Avenue is the best LFS we have. Jacks at Easton would be a distant second.

thebrian
08/21/2005, 08:21 PM
Make an appointment with PhishyBusiness for a Saturday. The phone number is on his website at http://phishybusiness.com/ .

~Brian

Andrew
08/21/2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Bcollins111900
Byerly's on 5th Avenue is the best LFS we have. Jacks at Easton would be a distant second.

Ill have to check out Byerly's. Ive been to the Jacks at easton but they are pretty much overpriced on their coral. Seems strange too cause their fish prices are a little more then the Jacks in Sidney. Both jacks had a Aust. Tusk ( same size ) But the one at easton was $20 more.

asnatlas
08/21/2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bcollins111900

I agree, Byerly's and then Jacks, Prices are little high, but alot better then AA...

Shawn

asnatlas
08/21/2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by thebrian
Make an appointment with PhishyBusiness for a Saturday. The phone number is on his website at http://phishybusiness.com/ .

~Brian

Agree with Brian also, Phisy has some cool stuff and good prices... Only bad thing is you can only do walk-ins on Sat from like 11 - 4 or so...

Shawn

asnatlas
08/21/2005, 09:43 PM
Another way is to watch the forums and a member might be ordering from an internet source and post so that you can add some things to the list and split S/H (as Hollback just did a few days ago)... I am looking into getting in with some wholesellers myself and will be doing "group buys" some time in the near future, as I will have a 500 gal to stock :)

Shawn

TacoKing
08/21/2005, 09:49 PM
What do you call high prices? I really don't think jacks at easton is that expensive... You really can't compaire live stock prices between online stores and places with actual retail store fronts. Now, if you want to talk about high prices, check out Aquarium Adventures.

Andrew
08/21/2005, 10:19 PM
lol. I've been to AA. I've been getting some stuff from PSP here in Lima and its been pretty good prices. Their tangs and angels are pretty cheap. Good coral prices. I just want to go and check out some more lfs.