PDA

View Full Version : Married white female seeking donor frags

sarafielder
08/21/2005, 01:21 PM
Hello there fellow reefers. This newbie was at the meeting last night and was advised not to spend a lot of money of corals like mushrooms, xenias and zoas, so I am sending this out to anyone that would be kind enough to help me beautify my newly cycled tank. The only thing I have in it right now is the sand, live rock and cleanup crew. If anyone can help out with a freebie or is interested in selling me some frags at discount, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sara

sarai826
08/21/2005, 05:40 PM
Are you ever in the Tulsa area?

Brandino007
08/21/2005, 06:01 PM
I am sure you can find plenty of xenia from someone.

Sorry I dont have anything yet But maybe in a few months I will have zoas,xenia,and maybe some torch frags.

Knyght
08/21/2005, 06:51 PM
I have a small patch of zoo`s, perhaps 10 heads, with 1 greenstripe watermelon mushroom attached that floated in my tank and found a home. It`s not much on color, *Why I haven`t put it on the donor list*. Kinda brownish with an orange center. I would part with it for the small sum of $5. Pm if your interested.

:beachbum:

padixon2
08/21/2005, 10:01 PM
if its shrooms yur after...i might have a few floaters you can have at the next meeting. of course you are obligated to pass them along when they split...which they will...lol

i have purple, watermelon, green with blue dots, predators(i think they are called) worty browns, brown with mint green, cinnamin buns(a hybrid ive only seen in my tank)

Let me know if youre interested in anything closer to the next meeting.

sarafielder
08/22/2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks everyone for your replys! I am not ever in Tulsa, Sara but thanks for asking. I will pm the rest of you to see if we can work something out. Of course I will treat all aquisitions with loving care and will pass along any ones that I can propagate. You guys are the best!

oddballs
08/22/2005, 12:00 PM
if you will pay for the ground shipping im sure all of us in the omas group could put a cool package together! shipping to mustang is only like 11 or 12 dollars and one day gets there on ups for sure ive sent a coral shipment to kpk there with no problems at all.what kind of lighting do you have in your tank?thanks and get back to us soon and ill bring it up at the next meeting in tulsa(tommorow night)thanks !

mskohl
08/22/2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Sara,
I don't have much to frag, but I have a couple of purple mushrooms that are floating around. I'll glue them to a bit of rock for you. They grow and spread quickly and don't need a lot of light. Let me know.

Also, I ought to be able to give you some Xenia soon. It gets a bad rap because it grows and spreads quickly, but just keep it trimmed to how you like it.

Stephanie

dugg
08/22/2005, 08:04 PM
" Married white female seeking donor frags "

You should be careful posting threads worded like that around here lol. There has been quite a rash of new frags around this club lately ;). GWalker's wife is next in line on the donor list i believe, but just be careful what ya ask for, you might be changing diapers before you know it lol.

JimmyS
08/22/2005, 09:55 PM
I need to trim my xenia back a little. You are more than welcome to it.

saltysooner
08/25/2005, 10:39 PM
I could frag some green star polyps for you if you want.
Lori

sarafielder
08/26/2005, 11:18 AM
I'm surprised at the responses I've been getting. I sent pms to you about your offers. Thanks!

mskohl
08/26/2005, 04:19 PM
Here is a pic...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/mskohl/rtsidecorals.jpg