PDA

View Full Version : braggin' on ETRC

TriMax
08/18/2005, 02:00 PM
Scott

Almost $2.00 more. I don't know.

You know we made a deal -- 125 critters for $35.50. I am buying 6 buckets of salt in the Mel group buy.

This hobby is just costing me more and more. And now $2.00 MORE.

You know if I had known this was going to happen I could have bought the critters from --say etropicals for:

Cerith: $1.50 each
Turbo/Astraes: $0.90 each
Blue-leg hermits: $1.20 each

For a total of $150.00. I would also have gotten to pay shipping on top of the $150.00.

BUT, NO, I paid $35.50. And NOW, you want more. Almost $2 more. Something about not figuring shipping correctly or some lame excuse like that.

Well I will pay the $1.88.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :rollface:

There would/could have been cheaper places. Some we discussed on the thread. But I am not sure how long I could have looked before I found them. I am almost sure I could not have found the price we got because we ordered as a group or club.

Hope you guys know I was kidding.

If I have not expressed it to everyone, I really appreciate all the help ETRC members have been to me. It is not all that easy to lack so much information, and, therefore, have to ask about, what seems like, everything. You have saved me lots on money and probably several redoes. Although I have had several redoes anyway. So, there/this is your challenge – let me make no more mistakes.

NO, Art, Charles, Dave, Don, Eric, Fred, Mel, Scott -- (Alphabetical order, sorry to those I left out. I know I have.) that is not an invitation to move in with me. It is probably the only thing that could stop the mistakes I will make.

Again, Thanks.

Eddie

P.S. This type of behavior is not limited to just the ETRC members. Another appreciated development.

Runner
08/18/2005, 02:42 PM
I have just been informed that the price for shipping TriMax's snails have been raised to $0.125 each. Please bring an extra $43.86 to the meeting. Thanks!
;)

TriMax
08/18/2005, 03:14 PM
What a deal. Even with this new development, the price is still half price.

What a great bunch of folks with which to deal. I am so happy.

:rolleyes:

Runner
08/18/2005, 03:26 PM
Heh. And don't forget to tip the guy who put the order together. Anything with "frag" and "LPS" in it would be acceptable tender.
:D ;)

RCS
08/18/2005, 05:56 PM
As in "I'll give you a tip: don't pee into the wind...oh, and by the way, I stole all your LPS and frags when you weren't looking." :rollface: