PDA

View Full Version : wooden spoon missing from last meeting

EvilMel
08/17/2005, 09:10 AM
Hey guys, I have a question for you: ever since the last meeting we have been missing a wooden "spoon." It's flat on the end and rounded on one side and I wouldn't care at all except that I have no idea where to get another one like it and we really miss using it.

I know I used it to serve someone's food, but I was just curious if anyone accidently took it home and wants to bring it with them to the next meeting! hah hah. Thanks!

Runner
08/17/2005, 09:31 AM
I didn't see your spoon, but do you still have the card game my son left at your house? Sorry I never came by to pick it up. It's only been, what, two months?
:)

EvilMel
08/17/2005, 11:39 AM
I think, yeah it's been two months. I guess that's a bit of a long time ago for me to be worried about my spoon. hah hah.

Yeah, I still have the game. It's sitting outside my house. I can bring it on saturday.

llpoolej
08/17/2005, 03:40 PM
Remember? I stole your spoons, two of them. I had posted that I had cleaned them and they are here, safe and sound, and clean :)

So, you have found them!

EvilMel
08/17/2005, 04:05 PM
Oh that's right!

Thank goodness. I totally forgot about that otherwise I'd have been over there picking them up, hah hah. Brent and I miss them every Sunday when we make soup or chili or whatever it is we eat for lunch that week. hah hah.