PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of Rock Work

Zmann
02/17/2002, 05:48 PM
Early this morning Todd came over and rearranged my rock work for me so I figured I would show his work. The pictures I have taken do it no justice. Once the woman gets home from Maine I will update them with new pictures. She seems to be able to point and shoot and get good ones all the time. Mine are usually a little better then these but it seems I have had way to much cafe today and no food so I'm kinda bouncing off the wall right now. The pictures are on the bottom of the page of this link and you can click to enlarge if your connection is fast enough.
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/healing/57/id29.htm

Gary Majchrzak
02/17/2002, 06:10 PM
Jamie, I'll be the 1st to tell you the rockwork looks great,as well as all the other pics! What are we gonna do when Todd leaves town? He's always helping somebody out! Gary

Zmann
02/17/2002, 06:32 PM
Thanks Gary! By the way Todd didnt tell you. Todd is giving up on the Doctor thing and starting his own Reef store right here in Henrietta. I'm renting the other half of the store out for a Scuba shop and Dave is renting half of my half and starting a store called "Gizmoe's Are Us".

dmorel
02/17/2002, 08:30 PM
There is a reason Todd has the rep he does.

I am trying to think of a lifestyle in which being known
as "the rock man" is bad. So far, I can only come up stuff
in which it is a good thing.

-dm

ReeferMac
02/18/2002, 07:16 AM
That boy sure can stack!
That explains why he didn't come over to my place on Sunday to look at the hood... :-)

Hey Todd, what's your fee? The Right side of mine is getting crowded, and not looking so good in a few spots. I need to make some room, and that's the only side of the tank w/o an anemone in it. You'll have to bring some steel plated gloves over tho, or else try and dodge my Tang all day. You do have health insurance, right?
:smokin:

- Mac