PDA

View Full Version : Tgif!

TacoKing
08/12/2005, 06:37 AM
Whew, this week has been a long one! I've been waiting for Friday since Sunday night.

I'm taking a half day off work today, driving down to the Athens area and going camping in Wayne Nat. Forest this weekend. Anyone else have any fun weekend plans going on other than the talk and super sale at phishys?

zeppelin
08/12/2005, 06:56 AM
I took today off, as well as Monday. Taking a mini vacation this week. Nothing major planned. Gotta get a wax job on the car, weed the flowerbeds in the back, crash in the pool as often as necessary/possible, SCRAPE ALGAE ;), etc. Moving a few test corals into the new system. Did I mention scraping algae? :) Got a few people dropping by Saturday afternoon after the meeting, then taking Char out for her birthday Saturday evening.

Bcollins111900
08/12/2005, 07:06 AM
I am off till monday myself. Have a wedding with open bar tonight to go to ROCK!!! The the CORA meeting tomorrow, the to Serdars to drop some cash, then to Dustys to frag the Acan LOrd, then to MOPAR on Brice Rd. with a bunch of buddies for a good time. Then nothing on Sunday but SLEEP!