PDA

View Full Version : BOVIS Scale? Please chime in...

Poseidon's Vortex
08/10/2005, 04:46 AM
I saw an " energy" mug out there on the NET which claims to POSITIVELY CHARGE the water molecules using LEFT spin, back to the optimum charge found in clean water from the earth.. 10k Bovis (or more)

I got one and was stunned to find out that the water was DIFFERENT.. Smoother, and WOW when you drink it, it does give you ENERGY.. Literally like you just drank some coffee, or other caffeine drink.. For real...

The mug "charges" the water back to positive 10,000 or so on the BOVIS scale... What is the BOVIS SCALE?

Here are some quotes from the site below.....

What is Bovis? The Life Force Index or Bovis Scale was named after a French physicist Antoine Bovis, who postulated this scale while doing energy research among the Great Pyramids of Egypt in the 1930's. This scale which measures "Natural Earth Energy", ranges from zero to infinity. 6500 is considered neutral for human life. Scientific research has correlated the clockwise or right spin of atoms and molecules with a Bovis reading below 6,500, which is considered life-depleting.
The Bovis scale, developed by a French physicist, quantifies or measures how positively or negatively charged a substance is. For living organisms, the key reference point on the scale is found at 6,500 Bovis. From 0 to 6,500 the charge is in the NEGATIVE range, or life-detracting; while above the 6,500 point the energy gradually becomes more POSITIVE, or life-enhancing.
The desired minimal energy level for humans is found between 8,000 to 10,000 Bovis, or slightly positive.

The Earth itself creates energy in the 7,000 to 18,000 range. This energy is also referred to as "Biophotons", which are light particles invisible to our eyes. This positive energy is necessary to the maintenance on Earth.

you can read some about this topic here..

http://www.santewater.com/AMAZING_WATER.HTM

there is other information on the NET about BOVIS Scale and "spinning" water in the LEFT spin (natural) vs RT spin of polluted waters..

Feel free to chime in on opinions about this subject I find it pretty interesting and havent seen anyone mention it on RC..

Peace

Timbor
08/10/2005, 08:27 AM
Sounds very interesting to me... although I havent heard of it before either!

Tim

Waylander
08/10/2005, 08:54 AM
JMHO, of course.
I have this bridge. It's a really nice bridge.....

Probably, the reason that you haven't seen any discussion on RC is because as aquarists of varying degrees of skills, we do have a basic idea of what can be done with and to water. Personally, I do three pirouettes to the left and sacrifice a snail to the water gods before every water change and do the actual water change only in a demi-plie stance (first position). :)

You might do a search on 'magnetic water'.

Timbor
08/10/2005, 09:12 AM
Only three pirouettes to the left? Man, you must like to take chances with the water gods... I do at least six, plus a backwards flip or two!

Tim

slipknottin
08/10/2005, 10:40 AM
theres science, and then theres skyence.

arconom
08/10/2005, 10:46 AM
Sounds like Scientology

Poseidon's Vortex
08/10/2005, 01:14 PM
Yea People laughed when the Beatles discovered Gravity...

They mocked when Gallileo said there would be traffic in Southern California in 2000 that would cause and imbalance in the earths rotation..

Actually until you try it youll never know, I scoffed at the idea too.... Until.. I bought the cup and drank some..

I dont think measuring BioPhotons is junk science... There is plenty of info on it if you search the web..

It just not well known.. And people tend to MOCK what they dont understand..:)

Waylander
08/10/2005, 01:39 PM
Sorry for mocking. Do you think that the cup would do anything for tequila? Maybe if it can reverse the spin in tequila molecules, my head won't spin as much.

Wryknow
08/10/2005, 02:07 PM
Sounds a little like a soft sales pitch to me. It's amazing what people can believe when they put their minds to it though.

slipknottin
08/10/2005, 02:39 PM
Or had you asked about bioluminescence, or provided a real source instead of an by a company that sells all sorts of junk products, maybe people wouldnt be so hesitant to help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

Poseidon's Vortex
08/10/2005, 03:05 PM
slipknottin i appreciate your opinion, but I have TRIED the cup, and it DOES make a difference, but I understand your skeptism, I would think the same thing, except for one thing, the cup actually WORKS... so i would disagree that the stuff they sell there is JUNK..

I am not affiliated in anyway with this company..

As far as links I could do ALL the homework for everyone and im sure there are other links, this one has some pretty straightforward info on it.

I think its time to stop mocking this topic and start doing some research on its validity..

Poseidon's Vortex
08/10/2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by slipknottin
Or had you asked about bioluminescence, or provided a real source instead of an by a company that sells all sorts of junk products, maybe people wouldnt be so hesitant to help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

Thats what your here for! ahhaha Thanks for the link,

I will dig up some more on the BOVIS SCALE topic from other
non "JUNK" sites as some of you say..Though I would differ even with that statement

slipknottin
08/10/2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Poseidon's Vortex
slipknottin i appreciate your opinion, but I have TRIED the cup, and it DOES make a difference, but I understand your skeptism, I would think the same thing, except for one thing, the cup actually WORKS... so i would disagree that the stuff they sell there is JUNK..

Much like the ecoaqualizer. Plenty think they have some amazing affects, yet there is no real science to support these theories.

Poseidon's Vortex
08/10/2005, 05:46 PM
Thats true, there is Not yet much "real science" out there about this topic but doesnt mean its NOT legit.., then again, I dont trust " REAL Science" that much either.. Some skeptics might have hidden motivations..

I can only tell you what I experienced.. The water is different.. Why? Its a bit of mystery to me still, but it is smoother, and does give you energy in my experience its a FACT.

I did drop my mug into my sump for a few months so the water in my tank could pass through and around it.. Hard to tell if anything was changed for worse or better.. Dont know if things would have died without it, or what.. So really its hard to quantify results since fish cant talk...corals dont either..

Results could be seen by how the REACT, but unless you do some serious controlled trials to see how it effects SW tanks, changes could be related to OTHER THINGS changing creating a better environment.

REAL Science comes up with VIOXX, and other deadly " approved" medicines which end up killing more people than they help;