PDA

View Full Version : Wheres aguabeast?

bencozzy
08/04/2005, 09:38 PM
i heard he got BANNED!

now he wants out of the hobby, nothing to do with it

ive seen this happening on other forums to often, then the forum usually goes downhill and i was really starting to like this one, oh well

(a fine example of when a mod has been one for to long, they get ban happy at the first sign of complaints on someone:blown: )

ben

bencozzy
08/04/2005, 09:44 PM
oh and dont reply to this, you know why

unless its constructive or to yell at me:D

Bcollins111900
08/04/2005, 09:46 PM
Take a look at my signature... some people need to grow up and realize that they are not the only ones who can sell stuff. not aarons fault he can sell something for much cheaper, especially when it is the same quality of someone elses, but we are not mentioning names, you know darn well who you are GROW UP! I agree MODS should be rotated or a vote should be performed before anyone gets banned.... maybe power hungry people should be banned? especialy when they can gain from someone elses loss...

bencozzy
08/04/2005, 10:01 PM
check out the http://reefcentral.com/agreement.php and read

2.commercial posting(i see lots of signatures with commercial links, also states that RC makes choose if commercial or not so does that mean some are allowed to get away with it and others arent??)

2.1.commercial relationships

Bcollins111900
08/04/2005, 10:11 PM
all depends on who you know, and with what went on today there is supporting evidence of that. let me say this, money talks bull crap walks....

bencozzy
08/04/2005, 10:19 PM
lol

i hear that

BrianD
08/04/2005, 10:30 PM
Posting about other members is not something we allow. If you wish to wallow in your little conspiracy theories, please do so via some other means.

Thread closed.