PDA

View Full Version : Parting Out! Light, tank, pump, and more..

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 11:20 AM
With an understandable lack of interest in my complete setup I have adjusted and decided to part out and keep stand and canopy to drop the price of the setup.

1. US Aquarium Acrylic Tank:
-Custom built peninsula style tank (48x19x24") LxWxH
-Built in Black overflow on short side, rounded front corners.

The tank was used for approx 9 months. This is the same as the 90gal show tank at Quality Aqua.

Check Gallery for pics

Tank: $375

2. 4ft Aquastarlight with 2x 150w HQI and moonlight:
-Aquamedic 20ks, which have a few months left in them from memory.
- mounting wires.
-It is in good working order with no complaints
Here is a link

http://marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=AQ1311

Aquastarlight: $325

3. Mag drive 12

http://marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=DN1129

Pump: $50 (free if you buy tank)

4. 3ft Acrylic cylinder
-perfect for you DIYers! Built strong 5" OD and 4.5" ID
-would be great for a Ca Reactor
-still in protective wrapping

Cylinder: $50

Edit: Couldn't find the salt I had FS

5. Small PC fixture, I think it is a JBJ not more than a foot long 2x18 watt.

The Balast is burned out I think.

Free! if you think you can fix it...

That is it for now. I check PMs. the boards and email often so all of them work for me :) I can also email pics as requested.
Thanks for looking! More thanks for buying!!

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 12:00 PM
Looks as though pump is spoken for. Even though he didn't opt out to get it for free by just purchasing the tank, silly man... ;)

Instead the Tank comes with all the Base rock, it was originally the LR that filled my tank before, lots of good shapes and sizes. Most of it was Fiji rock.

bmf
08/04/2005, 12:43 PM
Interested in the tank only. would you be willing to just sell the tank? Also does it have a stand at all? And finally every time I try to access someones gallery it doesn't let me. anyideas why?

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 12:59 PM
Hello bmf,
Absolutely willing to sell just the tank. Previously I had the tank with stand and canopy and the lights but nobody was interested in purchasing the whole thing. I just thought if I kept the stand and canopy and then drop the price it would be easier for me to sell.

If you find that you are interested in taking the tank with the stand that would be fine but the price would go up, about $90.

If you would like I can email you some pics of the tank and stand. Strange that you cannot access the galleries?

bmf
08/04/2005, 01:05 PM
Definitly interested my email is kinsey.josh@gmail.com

Thanks, Josh

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 01:16 PM
Okay Josh, just sent the pics. If you need more pics of anything please don't hesitate to ask. Raining and muddy outside so not working today :)

bmf
08/04/2005, 01:21 PM
Great I will let you know when I recieve them.

bmf
08/04/2005, 01:33 PM
Haven't receive them yet...just want to make sure they were sent to kinsey.josh@gmail.com

Also is the tank is fairly decent shape? Scratches stuff like that.

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 01:42 PM
Hmmm, I know the file size is quite large about 4,000 KBs and I have not recieved an error in the sending process, it looks correct in my sent email box.

The tank is in good shape, there are scratches, they are all very minor and could easily be buffed out. I don't know if this gives you an idea of what type of scratches they are but you could not see them if you were just standing and looking at the tank, you would have to view them at an upward angle towards the lights to see them. They were caused by my "acrylic safe" mag float, never get one of those!! I am very impressed with the quality of the tank.

Also if you get the pics, that stand is 36" tall to give you an idea.

bmf
08/04/2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah the picutres are probably just taking their time getting to me cause of the file size. The tank sounds great. Do you still have the canopy with it? I would be interested in that as well.

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 02:07 PM
Okay Josh, lets see if this works...

Well not working for me...I think my file sizes are too large

bmf
08/04/2005, 02:09 PM
It didn't work for me but I ended up recieving the pictures, the tank looks great! Can I also purchase the canopy as well???

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 02:16 PM
You certainly could purchase the tank, stand and canopy. The thing you should be warned about is that I have modified the canopy to fit that aquaspace light. so I have put the doors that were once on the top now on the sides to swing down to have access to the tall tank. I will take some pics and show you what I mean. It is not your average "closed canopy" but if you want it I will throw it in for another $20... Send you a pic or two of how it works..

firefighter1_emt_cop
08/04/2005, 02:25 PM
Brandon, if the base rock doesnt go with the tank how much do you want for it?

Nate

ktani
08/04/2005, 02:25 PM
Josh,

Kip here, I have seen the tank setup and it is really quite amazing. If you can get the package it really is a sweet deal.

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 02:34 PM
Nate- $1 per pound

Thanks for the kind words Kip

Josh I sent you a couple pics of the canopy, it should be a smaller file size so hopefully it won't take so long :)

Josh would you be interested in the baserock?

bmf
08/04/2005, 02:48 PM
Brandon,

When can I come by to take a look at it? I am very interested in it. As well as the canopy. The base rock I am not interested though.

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 02:51 PM
Josh sending PM about getting together...

pnsnowboard
08/04/2005, 03:12 PM
i am very interested in the lighting

bmf
08/04/2005, 03:13 PM
Brandon i will call you in a little bit...

pnsnowboard
08/04/2005, 03:14 PM
email me pnsnowboard@yahoo.com or pm me

Joe Masyga
08/04/2005, 03:15 PM
Here are the pics that are in Brandon's gallery
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/38484Tank4.jpg

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/38484tank3.jpg

bmwardo
08/04/2005, 03:20 PM
Hey thanks Joe! :thumbsup:

Josh- Cool, I have my phone with me.

pnsnowboard- Sending you a PM

bmwardo
08/05/2005, 07:54 PM
Update:

Pump is spoken for

Tank setup- bmf is first in line, no others behind him

Light-one interested but haven't heard back

Cylinder- one interested

I think thats about it. Happy weekend everyone!

bmwardo
08/07/2005, 10:16 PM
Update:
Pump is still spoken for but Joe is just lazy and in no hurry to get it. Hi Joe!

Tank, a couple people interested still up for grabs.

Light-Sold and gone

Cylinder-One or two interested

pnsnowboard
08/08/2005, 12:41 PM
me and my parents are VERY interested

bmwardo
08/08/2005, 10:05 PM
Update:
Looks as though Deal is pending with Tank, stand and canopy. Should know for sure in a couple days.

Light- Sold

Pump- Spoken for

PC light for free- Pending

Cylinder- couple interested but nothing has developed.

pnsnowboard
08/13/2005, 12:24 PM
the tank pending is me right

bmwardo
08/13/2005, 04:07 PM
Yes Paul, you are the tank pending. Aren't you proud!?!? :p See you tomorrow buddy.

PC light is gone

Cylinder- still no takers, I have replied to all emails and PMs.

artful-dodger
08/13/2005, 06:40 PM
Brandon, if Paul, Nate or others don't take the base rock, I'll take whatever you have.

(By the way, the candy cane coral and Banggai cardinal are still doing great from last August before your trip!)

bmwardo
08/14/2005, 03:20 PM
Wow! Tank, stand, and canopy are gone!

PC light is also gone

Cylinder is still available.

Gary- I am pretty sure Nate is set on getting it. If for some reason he doesn't take it I will let you know. Thanks for taking such good care of my fish and corals!

pnsnowboard
08/14/2005, 04:19 PM
i got the tank stand light and conopy ha ha i cant wait to get them running