PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff for sale local only

straight_path
08/01/2005, 03:54 PM
My 75 needs to come down for awhile and the pile of misc. junk needs to go. So, if your not too broke from the last meet, here's some items for consideration ...

Salifert Ca, KH/Alk, and pH kits all puchased within the last year. Lightly used, exp. date on the Ca is 09/09. I don't find any on the others. $20 for all.

47.8# bag of 77=80% Calcium Chloride Flake by "General Chemical". MSDS's of this and "Dow" are identical. $10

Refractometer $20

50 lbs. of Fiji super-ultra-mega-yadda-yadda premium liverock. Priced per piece - probably work out to 2.50 to 3 bucks per pound some have corals (softies mostly) attached. One has a 6" orange/pink monti cap.

Some large DIY baserock structures that have 8 months of curetime and 16 months in tank time. mixed coralline coverage. negotiable (I'll make someone a good deal if they take all the rock). One piece is worth seperate mention though ... a 6" diameter arch that spans 18" and stand a minimum height of 13" . red and purple coralline and small colonies of the following: shrooms - red,blue,green+ , dragons-eye zoos, lavender blue zoos, orange-tipped rics, mini-carpet anemones (4), xenia, gsp's, 10-12 micropolyps of tubastrea (sun coral), microfeather dusters, etc. PM me with a offline address (still haven't learned image compression) and I'll send an image to anyone serious about any of the rock.

2"+ Royal Gramma $10
2"+ sixline wrasse $10

small zoanthid colonies considered in trade, but everything needs to be picked up Saturday August 6 in the am unless other arrangements are made.

dyeman
08/01/2005, 04:09 PM
How much do you want for the rock. I'ld be interested in all or most of it. PM me
Thanks
David

CountersCC
08/01/2005, 04:50 PM
PM sent

^CelticReefer^
08/01/2005, 04:53 PM
Pm sent on salifert tests.

B

SVXH6
08/01/2005, 07:11 PM
pm sent

75galreef
08/01/2005, 07:36 PM
I am interested in the rock fuji and base as well as some coral. Pics please if you can. Also is any spoken for?

straight_path
08/01/2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks to all interested -- I'm getting to pm's as fast as I can.

Need to clarify one point -- all the livestock mentioned are small to very small specimens and most are attached to the "arch". There are other corals of similar size (candy cane, anthelia, et.al.) attached to other pieces, but they too are mostly starter frag size and too numerous to mention. It's the rock you'd be buying (with some accessories :D) , so don't ask for specific corals. I aint fragging. For the most part, all the parent colonies have been removed and have found new homes in other systems.

Also, thanks for the compliments -- no, none of the hardware is for sale at this time.

parkavenuereef
08/01/2005, 09:06 PM
PM SENT

SVXH6
08/06/2005, 08:33 AM
picked up the RBTA yesterday, wow. i would have to sya amazing. best looking RBTA i have ever saw. ill post pics when i get them thanks Dave. if theres anything left i'd like to get some more items from you.

joekr
08/06/2005, 08:37 AM
I'm picking up the fish this morning..I'll call first straight_path..

SVXH6
08/06/2005, 08:45 AM
i sent you an email last night did you get it? i would really like to get that piece. please let me know.