PDA

View Full Version : Larry & Ellen

bblundell
07/31/2005, 10:25 AM
Was hoping to see you guys tonight but I didn't get invited. No PM with directions. Guess I'm persona non grata with this member. But, I'll see you at your place next week end.
Bill

SunDragon
07/31/2005, 12:00 PM
I PM'd you 3 times with directions Bill. They even show in my message tracking, but that you havent read them. Ill send them again, so check your pm's! :)

Steven

SunDragon
07/31/2005, 12:01 PM
I just PM'd and emailed them to you.

bblundell
07/31/2005, 01:57 PM
Just figured out the protocal for PMs. I finally got them and the email. (I believe email is the best way to get in touch with me. PMs are just another unnecessary layer to go through.) Anyway, it's not going to work out for me. My car developed a coolant leak this morning and I can't get it repaired on Sunday. I was hoping to see your setup--maybe another time. Thanks for trying anyway.
Bill :(

Larry Combs
08/01/2005, 05:34 PM
Hey definitely see ya soon I know how you feel about the car mine just bummed out on me again the second time in a little over a month... bah.
-Ellen

Charlie Davidson
08/01/2005, 05:42 PM
You guys OK? heard you may be out of town? need help my friend? (I'm there!)

Larry Combs
08/01/2005, 06:12 PM
We are back now from vacation in Kentucky... Thanks for the offer we were thrilled to have those we could rely on to check out our stuff while we were gone. But definitely can't wait till this weekend. See ya soon!

Charlie Davidson
08/01/2005, 06:21 PM
I meant it--- but-- whew! I was wondering about the ride to pick you guys! Ellen, get anything good? (little horses?)

Larry Combs
08/01/2005, 06:27 PM
oh yeah. Larry got a spotted donkey or other appropriate three letter word...hehehe... and I won a model that was limited to only 26 made... So in all it was a good trip!