PDA

View Full Version : Ron is "off line" right now

H.crispa
07/31/2005, 12:32 AM
I don't want to disclose too much of Ron's personal life so I'll keep this vague. He has a family member who is experiencing some medical difficulties right now. I have a pretty good knowlege base in this particular area of medicine and it is my feeling that this person will be just fine knowing what limited details I know. Other than that, please do not flood him with PMs and inquiries and well wishings and the like-- or POSTINGS!!!! I am going out on a limb here supplying this limited info because I do not think he would mind. My sincere appologies to Ron if I have overstepped. I'll keep you posted IF RON WISHES ME TO. If not, please respect his privacy and give him some space.

The only reason I'm putting this out there is that I am volunteering to try and field any club-related questions or pet shop stuff in his stead. I can't promise to accurately answer all of the questions, but I'll try. And again, please do not ask me for details of his personal life as I don't really know all that much anyway and leave him alone. I'm doing this only because I would want a friend to do this for me under similar circumstances.

Obviously NOT joking this time,
Jason

mcox33
07/31/2005, 06:23 AM
Yeah I think some of us already knew but most didn't, Now maybe Barry won't have to answer as many questions. Tell Ron sorry to hear of the med problems. Hopefully things will get better soon and he can stop worrying.

essop3
07/31/2005, 08:27 AM
Jason,

A little off topic but what drugs do you sell? Anything that I can pretend to be intrested in when you buy my department breakfast? :)

H.crispa
07/31/2005, 01:01 PM
Nope. I may be carrying resp./derm soon but I'm not sure of that. All the stuff I've had is psych, CV, GI, and neuro meds.