PDA

View Full Version : Wts Yuma

Psionicdragon
07/21/2005, 08:49 PM
I need to sell my two big colony of yumas because I can't seem to take care of them. There is no dark area in my tank so they are melting away.

I am selling both for 65 each. They have around 10+ polyps of varies sizes which means you will get them in small, medium, and large.

The first colony is purple yuma with hot pink streaks. There are similar ones being sold for 50-75 per polyp from vendors. It used to have over 40 polyps, but a bunch stressed out and melted away. So there is probably around 15-20 or so varies size.

Here is a picture similar to the one I am talking about except they do not have green mouths:

http://www.coralfantasy.com/images/purplemagentayuma.jpg

(This picture is taken by AznDragonx and credits goes to him. This is not mine)

The other is orange yuma. Really nice orange when they bubbled up for me.

Pick up this weekend 23/24.

teachermark
07/21/2005, 08:52 PM
I'd love to buy a frag or two of each. I'd buy the whole colonies, but I am broke. Maybe we can work out a trade or something instead, let me know.

Mark

SWFanatic
07/21/2005, 10:56 PM

Psionicdragon
07/22/2005, 04:36 AM
Hey Mark, I would sell you a frag or two, but I do not have any.

I want to make some clarification:

The Orange yuma will not be so until further notice because I did not ask my significant other if she wanted to sell it before I posted.

The purple yuma, I can get a picture taken tomorrow. There are a bunch of them that are still in decent condition while there maybe 3-5 that were dying. (These numbers are rough estimates because I never really counted how many I got when I first got the yumas and how many died). I am not trying to sell dead animals or anything, but what I want in this post is to sell it to someone that can take care of them better than I can. The colony is $65.

This is how it looked when I first got them:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psionicdragon/detail?.dir=7220&.dnm=31e8.jpg&.src=ph

Please bring your bag or bucket because I do not have any.

If you have any questions or want the picture of the purple yuma, please post your email.

Currently there are 3 people who are interested.

First is jorgemonteon
Second is Funguy
Third is Chicken

andyman
07/22/2005, 04:21 PM
I'll take the entire colony. Let know if the other three doesn't want it.