PDA

View Full Version : Props to: Ostrow, jcm1229, and Ladypyg

misery
07/18/2005, 07:37 PM
I've recently had the pleasure of doing some buisness with these three nutballs.. And all transactions were great!

Ostrow : Longtime trading buddy.. I helped move things on Sunday with him, had a great time fraggin' and watching the Cubs game- Got a heck of a deal on an Euro-reef skimmer- And there's a reason why so much of his stuff winds up in my tank. GO HELP HIM SET UP HIS NEW TANK!!! It's seriously a project that you want to get in on- He's got great tools, plenty of grub and beverages, and it's a breeze getting the job done.

And, You will stare at his SUPER HUGE SKIMMER OF MIGHT AND POW-AH!

Ladypyg : What started off as me kicking down some sps frags to help her get back in the game, turned out to be a great transaction- My girlfriend loves the zoas that Ladypyg fragged for her, and she was very kind and tolerant of the chaotic nature of my work. YAY!

jcm1229: We seemed to be out of town on alternating weekends for nearly a month, so he shipped out an Acropora frag to me, UPS ground. THIS THING IS HUGE!! Seven branches, an encrustation space of about a half-dollar, for a mere fifteen bucks. Impeccable packaging for the shipping, down to floating the frag upside-down in the bag. Two thumbs up!! Frag is looking great, still!

ostrow
07/18/2005, 11:19 PM
Thanks Chris.

I plumbed 90% of my stuff today. I am seriously high on pvc glue fumes. Peeps should have come just for this!

I worry about the quality of some of the joints I glued. Lots more to do and lots of sps to frag off the mushroom laden rocks. Anyone who helps gets free frags -- mostly montis but colorful.

Thanks again Chris for the thumbs up.

misery
07/19/2005, 08:25 AM
Just take it slow and test everything out, Joel!!! Glue is cheaper than a leak, so double triple coat everything.

But while you're double-triple-coating, RUN A FAN!!! Heheheh..

Ladipyg
07/22/2005, 08:28 AM
Glad you liked the zoas...that frag I got from you really went very pink under the 400's...and seems quite happy...it was great meeting you...I'll keep you in mind when I frag the Silver Strawberries....Nina

misery
07/22/2005, 08:35 AM
Sweet!!! Mine went super pink with a bulb change :DDD I'm glad you like them, as well!!

abfleck
07/22/2005, 08:45 AM
Joel,

I have not heard from you since I helped you out wens. Did you get the pump leak figured out? Hope the rest of the set-up is still ok and leak free. Keep me posted!

AJ