PDA

View Full Version : fs/ft: rose anemone and marroon clown

dbates
07/16/2005, 02:05 AM
well, I took the plunge and moved all of my tanks from my room on the third floor to the basement, this is after i had a water leak and my power strips shorted out, almost burning down my house. In the process of moving everything, i left my refugium/ clownfish pair tank last, and the caluerpa went sexual and dropped the ph, and it killed my male clown, and i luckily brought the female back from the grips of death. Everything is now stable and running in the basement, but i have decided to part ways with the female and the rose.

i would like to get rid of them together, for the clowns sake, (she lost her mate, i want to at least leave her with her home.) selling price i would think about $75, ($50-anemone $25-clown) the anemone is very nice and responds very well to feeding, and the clown is about a 4 inch female. i have some pics in my gallery that dont do them justice.

i would also be willing to trade for corals, most likely lps

theres no big rush, i dont want to stress her more than she has already been, but the early bird gets the worm

thanks

dbates
07/17/2005, 03:32 PM
anyone?

dbates
07/18/2005, 07:48 PM
cmon! nice healthy rose anemone, with a beautiful, large female maroon clown...

jmkarcz
07/18/2005, 11:18 PM
pm sent... consider it sold. Have lonely male that needs a mate... lost her after over 6 years :(

Jason

Phone # in PM

derrikd
07/21/2005, 06:54 PM
has this been sold

dbates
07/21/2005, 09:06 PM
in the process of being sold, not quite there yet